英語口語800022.(商業信函用語)結語

●敬上
謹致問候
Yours (very) truly, *
用於商業。
謹致問候
Sincerely yours, *
稍帶親近的感覺,用於商務信函或給朋友的信中。
謹致問候
Cordially, *
稍帶親近的感覺,用於商務信函或給朋友的信中。
謹致問候
My best regards, *
帶有個人的語感,用在給朋友寫信時。
謹致問候
With best regards, *
帶有個人的語感,用在給朋友寫信時。
謹致問候
The very best to you, *
帶有個人的語感,用在給朋友寫信時。
謹致問候
Best wishes, *
帶有個人的語感,用在給朋友寫信時。

英語口語8000mp3文本下載安慰

●擔心、惦念
你怎麼了?
What's the matter? *
用於對方身體不舒服或對方有什麼異常時。
What's the matter? You look sad. (
你怎麼了?顯得這麼傷心。)
Nothing. I'm just tired. (
沒什麼。我只是累了。)
What's wrong?
Is anything wrong?
What's the problem?
Is something bothering you? *bother
“使……煩心”、“折磨”。
你沒事吧?
Are you okay? *
用於對方發生什麼不好的事情時。
Are you all right?
到底怎麼回事?
What's going on?
What's going on? (
到底怎麼回事?)
We were just talking. (
我們只是說說。)
What happened?
What's happening?
你有什麼心事嗎?
Is something on your mind? *be on a person's mind
“有什麼掛心的事”。
Do you have something on your mind?
What are you worried about? (
你擔心什麼?)
What's on your mind? (
你擔心什麼呢?)
Is anything bothering you?
我擔心你。
I was worried about you.
I was concerned about you.
請不要特地為我(而麻煩您吧)
Please don't go out of your way.
I'll drop you off. (
我送你回家。)
Please don't go out of your way. (
請不要特地送我。)
你怎麼那麼嚴肅。
You look serious.
You look serious. (
你怎麼那麼嚴肅。)
This is important. (
這事很重要。)
You look grave.
你今天看上去很悲傷。
You look sad today.
你今天怎麼滿臉的不高興。
You don't look very happy today.
你怎麼悶悶不樂的呀?
Why are you so glum? *glum
“悶悶不樂的”、“憂鬱的”、“愁悶的”。
Why are you so glum? (
你怎麼悶悶不樂的呀?)
My girlfriend just dumped me. (
女朋友剛跟我吹了。)*dump “拋棄”。
Why so glum?
Why the long face?
你看起來很疲憊。
You look exhausted. *exhausted
“精疲力盡”、“疲勞不堪”,表示在此情況下再也不能做任何事情的疲勞感。
You look very tired.
You look worn-out.
You look bushed. *
俚語
You look pooped. *
俚語
你該休息一會兒。(你需要喘口氣。)
You need a break.
It's six o'clock already. (
已經6點了。)
Yeah, you need a break. (
是呀,你該休息會兒了。)
You need a rest.
You need to take a break.
You should take it easy. (
你該放鬆會兒。)
你今天有點兒不大對勁。
Something is wrong with you today.
You're not yourself today.
You seem different today.
誰讓你煩躁了?
Who are you irritated with? *
be irritated with...表示“為……而急躁的”、“為……而發怒的”。
Who has irritated you?
你太緊張。
You're nervous.
I think you're nervous. (
我覺得你太緊張。)
No, I'm not nervous! (
沒有,我不緊張。)
You seem nervous. (
你好像很緊張。)

●同情
聽到這事我很難過。
(I'm) sorry to hear that.
My dog died. (
我的狗死了。)
I'm sorry to hear that. (
聽到這事我很難過。)
I'm sorry about that.
(That's) too bad.
That's a pity.
What a pity.
How awful. (
太可怕了!)
How sad. (
太讓人傷心了!)
Tough luck.
Sorry.
What a shame. (
太遺憾了。) *shame “遺憾的事”、“倒楣的事”。
真不走運!
That's unfortunate.
It rained every day while I was in Hawaii. (
我在夏威夷那幾天,每天下雨。)
That's unfortunate. (
真夠倒楣的。)
I'm sorry about your misfortune. *
更禮貌的說法。
It's unfortunate.
常有的事。
It happens!
這是常見的錯誤。
It's a common mistake.
那你肯定很難受吧。
It must be tough for you. *tough
表示“困難的”、“不容易的”、“費力氣的”。
She won't talk to me anymore. (
她再也不會和我說話了。)
It must be tough for you. (
那你肯定很難受吧。)
It must be hard on you.
啊,真可憐!
Oh, poor thing! *poor
“可憐的”、“太慘的”。
Bob got fired. (
鮑勃被解雇了。)
Oh, poor thing! (
!太慘了!)
Oh, poor baby!
Ah, poor Bob! (
啊,可憐的鮑勃!)
我理解你的心情。
I know how you feel.
My wife left me. (
我妻子離開了我。)
Mine, too. I know how you feel. (
我也是,我瞭解你的感受。)
I understand the way you feel.
I really sympathize with you. (
我真的同情你。)

●安慰
別在意。
Never mind.
I'm really sorry! (
我真的很抱歉。)
Never mind. (
沒什麼。)*帶有“別在意”、“忘了它吧”、“沒什麼”的語感。
Don't worry (about it).
It's okay.
Forget (about) it. (
沒什麼。) *Never mind更直接。根據說法不同,有時聽起來沒有禮貌。
太遺憾了。
What bad luck. *
用於寬慰努力了但卻沒能成功的人。“太遺憾了”、“太不順了”、“太可惜了”。
Better luck next time! (
下次一定會走運的!)
That's too bad!
What a shame!
Bummer! *
俚語
沒事兒。
That's all right.
I'm sorry, I'm late. (
真對不起,我來晚了。)
That's all right. (
沒事兒。)
That's okay.
It's no problem.
別責備自己了。
Don't blame yourself. *blame
“責備人、責難人”。
It's all my fault! (
都是我弄錯了。)
Don't blame yourself. (
別責備自己了。)
這不是你的錯。
It's not your fault.
常有的事。
It happens. *
發生了沒有預料到的事情,勸人想開點兒的語氣。
I feel really bad about it. (
那件事我做的真不好。)
Don't worry, it happens. (
別擔心了,那是常有的事。)
這種事誰都會遇到。
It happens to the best of us.
It happens to everyone.
不必為那事煩惱。
There's no need to worry about it.
Don't concern yourself.
別想得太多。
Don't give it another thought. *give it another thought
直譯是“別再有其他的想法”,“別想得太多”。
沒辦法呀!
It can't be helped.
我不想給您添麻煩。
I don't want to put you out. *put out
有“添麻煩”的意思。
You're welcome to stay. (
您就住下吧。)
I don't want to put you out. (
不,我不想給您添麻煩。)
I don't want to bother you.
I don't want to cause you trouble.
這算什麼呀。
This is nothing.
Wow! Shibuya is crowded. (
!澀穀這麼擠呀!)
This is nothing, you should see Shinjuku. (
這算什麼呀!你該去新宿看看。)
You have a lot of homework. (
你有這麼多作業呀。)
This is nothing. (
這算不了什麼。)
It's no big deal.
It's no problem.
多糟糕呀!
How terrible!
How awful!
別小題大作。
No big deal. *
這種表達方式表示“沒什麼了不起的”、“沒什麼”、“這很容易”。
Sorry, I can't play tennis with you tomorrow. (
對不起,我明天不能和你一起去打網球。)
No big deal. I'll ask John to play. (
沒什麼,我問約翰能不能去。)
這還算好的呢。
I've seen worse. *
“我還知道更糟糕的事”、“這還算好的呢”,用於鼓勵遇到挫折的人。
That was a bad movie. (
那真是部糟糕的電影。)
I've seen worse. (
這還算好的呢。)
It could have been worse. (
還有比這更糟的呢!)
It might have been worse. (
也許有的比這更糟呢。)
別那麼自暴自棄。
Don't feel so bad about yourself.
Don't be so hard on yourself.
Don't be so down on yourself.
Don't think so lowly of yourself.
真遺憾!
What a pity!
What a shame!
總會有辦法的。
It'll work out. *work out
表示“進展順利”、“解決”。
I don't know what to do! (
我不知道該怎麼辦!)
I'm sure it'll work out. (
別擔心,總會有辦法的。)
Everything will be fine. (
一切都會順利的。)
Things will work out.
她只是有點心煩。
She's just upset.
What's her problem? (
她怎麼了?)
She's just upset. (
她只是有點心煩。)
She's just mad.
She's only angry.

●鼓勵
別哭了。
Don't cry.
擦擦眼淚。
Wipe your tears.
振作起來!
Cheer up!
Cheer up! (
振作起來!)
I'll try. (
我會的。)
Come on! (
打起精神來!)
Take it easy! (
別那麼想不開。)
Pull yourself together! (
重新振作起來。)
Get a hold of yourself!
Get your shit together! *
語氣相當尖銳。表達類似“別那麼懶懶散散的,振作精神,好好幹”的感覺。
盡你最大努力!
Do your best!
Do a good job! (
好好幹!)
勇敢點兒。
Go for it! *
對將要開始某事的人說。
Should I ask her out? (
我是不是該約她出去?)
Yeah, go for it! (
是呀,勇敢點兒!)
It's my turn to bat. (
該輪到我打了。)
Go for it! (
加油!)
Take a chance! (
給自己一次機會碰碰運氣吧!)
我們會給你們隊助威的!
We'll cheer for your team. *cheer
“助威,喝彩”。直譯就是“我們會給你們隊助威的”。
I'm playing basketball tomorrow. (
明天我有籃球比賽。)
We'll cheer for your team. (
我們會給你們隊助威的。)
下次再努力吧。
Try harder next time.
My test score was low. (
我的考分很低。)
Try harder next time. (
下次再努力吧。)
別鬆勁!
Hang in there! *
鼓勵正在做某事的人,“堅持下去!”、“不要放棄!”。
I can't do it anymore. (
我不行了。)
Hang in there! (
別鬆勁!))
Don't give it up!
Keep at it! (
堅持下去!)
Keep your chin up! (
要有信心!)
Try harder! (
再加把勁!)
別認輸!/別放棄!
Don't give up! *
它和hang in there的意思幾乎相同,只不過這種說法比較直接。
Keep it up!
Never give up! (
絕對不能放棄!)
你可以的!
You can do it!
This machine is too difficult to operate. (
這台機器很難操作。)
You can do it! (
你可以的!)
你得看到事情好的一面。
Look on the bright side.
My salary is really low. (
我的薪水真的太低。)
Look on the bright side. Your job is very rewarding. (
你得看到好的一面。你的工作可是很有價值的呀。)
別看得那麼嚴重!
Don't take it too seriously!
Don't get worked up over nothing! *work up
“激動”、“激起,使激動”。
別灰心!
Keep your chin up! *
直譯是“抬起下巴來”。作為片語常用來表示“別失望,抱點希望”。
I feel so sad. (
我真的很痛苦。)
Keep your chin up! (
別灰心!)
只要你想做,你就一定能做得到。
You can do anything if you really want to.
You can do anything if you really want to. (
想做你一定能做得到。)
That's the spirit! (
那才是好樣的!)
You can do anything if you put your mind to it.
You can do anything if you are so minded.
You can accomplish anything if you believe in it. (
只要有信心,什麼事都辦得到。)
這是一個機會。
There's a chance. *
鼓勵對方打起精神的說法。“願望有可能實現”,但帶有希望不大的語感。
I'll never pass that test. (
我肯定考不過。)
There's a chance. (
這可是個機會。)
There's a possibility.
It's not impossible. (
不是不可能的。)
It could happen. (
還是有可能的。)
擔心解決不了任何問題。
Worrying about it won't solve anything.
Worrying about it won't make it better.
振作起來!傑克。
Get it together, Jack!
I can't do it, I can't! (
我做不了,我不行。)
Get it together, Jack! (
振作起來,傑克!)
試試看。
Just try it.
I don't think I can. (
我想我不行。)
Just try it. (
你試試看。)
I don't want to. (
我不想做。)
Just try it. (
就試一下。)
Come on, try it.
Just give it a try.
試著做做。
Try and do it.
Try it.
Give it a try.
再試一遍。
Try again.
Have another try.
Do it again.
Give it another try.
別害怕。
Don't be a chicken. *
這裡的chicken俚語,表示“膽小鬼,窩囊廢”,而不是“小雞”。
Don't be a chicken. Ask her out. (
別那麼窩囊,去約她吧。)
But what if she says not? (
可要是她說“不”怎麼辦?)
Don't be a coward.
Don't be a sissy. *
俚語
讓我們面對現實。
Let's face it. *
用在表示“面對不能令人滿意的事實”時。
Do you think I'm smart? (
你覺得我聰明嗎?)
Let's face it, you're no Einstein. (
你得面對現實,你不是愛因斯坦。)
Let's face facts. (
讓我們面對現實。)
Let's be realistic.
我們得讓他振作起來。
Let's cheer him up.
He looks blue. (
他看上去很憂鬱。)
Let's cheer him up. (
我們得讓他振作起來。)
Let's try to make him forget his troubles. (
我們試著讓他忘記煩惱吧。)
我祝你成功!
I wish you success!
Success to you!
May you succeed!
I'll have my fingers crossed. *have one's fingers crossed
表示“希望計畫能夠順利進行”。直譯是“把手指疊在一起”,實際場合中常常一邊把中指疊在食指上,一邊這麼說。
I'll keep my fingers crossed.
I'll cross my fingers.
I'll keep my hopes up. (
我期待著……。)
應當面對他說。
Tell him to his face.
Tell him to his face that he's a liar! (
你應當面對他說他是個騙子!)
Well, I can't. (
可我不行。)
我是認真的。
I'm serious.
No way! (
不可能!)
I'm serious. (
我是認真的。)
Are you joking? (
你是開玩笑吧?)
No, I'm serious. (
不,我是認真的。)
Seriously.
I'm really serious. (
我真的是認真的。)
I'm not joking. (
我沒開玩笑。)
I'm being honest with you. (
開誠佈公地跟你講。)
I mean it! *
當對方不相信你說的是真話時。
I don't mean it. (
我不是這個意思。)
這是真的呀!
Take my word for it.
Believe me. (
相信我!)
Take it from me.(
相信我。)
請相信!
You'd better believe it! *
口語說法。
Did he really say that? (
他真的這麼說了嗎?)
You'd better believe it! (
請相信我!)
I really mean it! (
真是那麼回事。)
Trust me! (
請相信我!)
我敢肯定。
I'm sure of it.
Is the party at 9
00? (晚會是9點開始嗎?)
I'm sure of it. (
我敢肯定是。)
I'm absolutely sure.
I know for sure that...
I'm positive. (
我有把握。)
聽起來也許奇怪,但那是真的。
It may sound strange, but it's true.
No way! (
不可能有!)
It may sound strange, but it's true. (
聽起來也許奇怪,但它是真的。)
You may not believe it, but I'm telling the truth.
It may be unbelievable, but it's the truth. (
你也許不能相信,但那是事實。)
我是無辜的!
I'm innocent!
It's your fault. (
是你的錯。)
Me? I'm innocent! (
是我?真冤柱呀!)
I'm innocent! (
我是清白的。)
Don't lie! I saw you do it. (
別撒謊,我看見你幹的。)
I didn't do it. (
我沒幹。)

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    evita6804 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()