Chapter 3   Complaint第三章  抱怨 
抱怨送錯食物 
1. This isn’t what I ordered!
這不是我點的菜。 
2. What was your order?
您點的是什麼? 
3. I ordered a Shrimp curry, not Beef curry!
我點的是咖哩鮮蝦,不是咖哩牛肉! 
4. I’ll bring you some at once.
馬上給您送來。 
5. I’m very sorry for the mistake.
抱歉弄錯了。 
6. Please be more careful in the future.
今後可要當心點。

抱怨服務太慢 
1. I ordered my meal at least thirty minutes ago and it still hasn’t come.
我至少在三十分鐘前點的菜,到現在還沒來。 
2. I’ll check your order with the Chef.
我會和主廚核對您點的菜。 
3. Please do and hurry up! 
請快一點! 
4. I’ve got an appointment in fifteen minutes.
我十五分鐘後有個約會。   
5. Just a moment, please.
請稍等。 
6. We’re very sorry for the delay.
很抱歉耽擱了。

抱怨所點的食物

  • The steak is still raw.

  這牛排還沒熟。

  • The soup is tasteless.

  這湯沒味道。

  • There is something in my soup.

  有東西在我的湯裡頭。

  • The food is dreadful. I’d like a discount.

  這菜很難吃,我要打折。

  • Could I have some toothpicks, please?

  麻煩給我們幾根牙籤好嗎? 
6. This salad is too oily / not fresh.
這沙拉太油膩了/不新鮮

抱怨房間設施 
1. The light doesn’t work.
電燈壞了。 
2. The sink is clogged.
水槽阻塞了。 
3. The hair dryer doesn’t work.
吹風機故障了。 
4. The toilet doesn’t flush.
廁所不通,無法沖水。 
5. There is no hot water from the shower.
蓮蓬頭沒有熱水出來。 
6. There’s no towel / soap / shampoo in the bathroom.
浴室裡沒有毛巾/肥皂/洗髮精。

實用字彙

  • order  點菜
  • check  核對
  • mistake  錯誤
  • hurry up  快一點
  • delay  耽擱
  • steak  牛排
  • raw  未煮熟的
  • soup  湯
  • tasteless  沒有味道
  • dreadful  可怕的
  • toothpick  牙籤
  • light  燈
  • sink  水槽
  • clog  阻塞
  • hair dryer  吹風機
  • adapter  電源供應器
  • toilet  廁所;馬桶
  • flush  沖水
  • towel  毛巾
  • shampoo  洗髮精
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    evita6804 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()