看“怪物史萊克1”臺詞學英語:第2

 

 

 

 

  

  [ Roaring ]

  

  - [ Shouting ] - [ Roaring ]

  

  [ Roaring Continues ]

  

  [ Shouting Continues ]

  

  你們還不快走就沒有機會了

  

  [ Whispers ] This is the part where you run away.

  

  - [ Gasping ] - [ Laughs ]

  

  [Laughing]

  

  滾

  

  And stay out!

  

  通緝神話之物

  

  Wanted. Fairy tale creatures.

  

  [ Sighs ]

  

  好的,這個滿了

  

  [Man's Voice] All right. This one's full.

  

  拉走

  

  - Take it away! - [ Gasps ]

  

  走,快點,快點。下一個

  

  - Move it along. Come on! Get up! - Next!

  

  給我。你飛行的日子要結束了

  

  Give me that! Your flying days are over.

  

  這是給女巫的20塊銀子。下一個!

  

  That's 20 pieces of silver for the witch. Next!

  

  起來快點。20

  

  - Get up! Come on! - Twenty pieces.

  

  在這裡坐下

  

  - [Thudding] - Sit down there!

  

  安靜!

  

  - Keep quiet! - [Crying]

  

  籠子太小了

  

  This cage is too small.

  

  請不要讓我進去。我不再固執了

  

  Please don't turn me in. I'll never be stubborn again.

  

  我會改的。給我多一次機會。

  

  I can change. Please! Give me another chance!

  

  閉嘴。下一個

  

  - Oh, shut up. - Oh! - Next!

  

  什麼東西?這是一個小木偶

  

  - What have you got? - This little wooden puppet.

  

  我不是木偶,我是一個真正的男孩

  

  I'm not a puppet. I'm a real boy.

  

  5先令給這個瘋狂的玩具

  

  Five shillings for the possessed toy.

  

  拿走,越遠越好!

  

  - Take it away. - Father, please! Don't let them do this!

  

  下一個。什麼東西?

  

  - Help me! - Next. What have you got?

  

  我有一個會說話的驢子

  

  - Well, I've got a talking donkey. - [ Grunts ]

  

  好的,這個值10個先令。你可以證明一下嗎?

  

  Right. Well, that's good for ten shillings, if you can prove it.

  

  好的。說吧,夥計

  

  Oh, go ahead, little fella.

  

  嗯?

  

  Well?

  

  哦,它只是有點緊張

  

  Oh, oh, he's just-- He'sjust a little nervous.

  

  它真的是一個話匣子。說?閼飧霰康?

  

  He's really quite a chatterbox. Talk, you bone headed dolt--

  

  好了。我聽夠了。守衛!不,不,它能說話。

  

  -That's it. I've heard enough. Guards! - No, no, he talks!

  

  我能說話,我愛說話

  

  He does. I can talk. I Iove to talk.

  

  我是你見過的最能說話的驢子

  

  I'm the talkingest damn thing you ever saw.

  

  把她帶走。不,不要

  

  - Get her out of my sight. - No, no!

  

  我發誓,它能說話

  

  I swear! Oh! He can talk!

  

  [ Gasps ]

  

  嘿,我會飛!

  

  Hey! I can fly!

  

  它會飛,會飛!

  

  - He can fly! - He can fly!

  

  它說話了。對了,笨蛋。

  

  - He can talk! - Ha, ha! That's right, fool!

  

  對,現在我是會飛會說話的驢子

  

  Now I'm a flying, talking donkey.

  

  你可能看過蠅子,而且是一個很大的蠅子

  

  You might have seen a house fly, maybe even a super fly,

  

  不過你肯定沒有看過會飛的驢子

  

  but I bet you ain't never seen a donkey fly.

  

  哈哈

  

  Ha, ha!

  

  哦

  

  Uh-oh.

  

  [ Grunts ]

  

  捉住它

  

  Seize him!

  

  它要逃了

  

  After him! He's getting away!

  

  [ Grunts, Gasps ]

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    evita6804 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()