英語口語80003 生病、受傷時

●請醫生看病
用叫醫生嗎?
Do you need a doctor?
Do you need a doctor? (
用叫醫生嗎?)
Yes, I think so. (
是的,請叫醫生吧。)
Do you want me to get a doctor?
Do you need any help? (
需要幫忙嗎?)
請叫救護車。
Please call an ambulance. *ambulance
“救護車”。
We need an ambulance now.
Please get an ambulance.
我要看病。
I'd like to see a doctor.
我覺得身體不舒服。
I'm not feeling well.
你能幫我請位醫生嗎?
Could you send me a doctor?
你怎麼啦?
What's wrong with you?
What's the matter?
Is anything wrong?
是什麼症狀?
What are your symptoms? *symptom
“症狀”。
量一下體溫吧。
Let me check your temperature. *temperature
“體溫”、“溫度”。
吃了什麼不對勁的東西沒有?
Did you eat something unusual?
量一下血壓吧。
Let me check your blood pressure.
你常服用什麼藥?
Are you taking any medication regularly? *
一般把藥稱為medicine,但是醫生問診的時候常用medication
我沒服用任何藥。
I'm not taking any medication. *medication
是醫生的常用語言,意為“藥物”。
I'm not taking any medication. (
我沒服用任何藥。)
Is that so? (
是嗎?)
我哪兒不好?
What's wrong with me?
嚴重嗎?
Is it serious?

●陳述症狀
你不舒服嗎?
Are you feeling okay? *
見到身體狀況不好的人時的問話。
Do you feel all right?
你怎麼了?
What's wrong? *wrong
“身體不舒服”。
What's wrong? (
你怎麼了?)
I'm not feeling well. (
我覺得身體有點不對勁。)
Is anything wrong?
Are you okay?
What's the matter? *matter
“問題”、“麻煩”。
Is everything all right?
你的臉色真不好。
You look pale. *pale
“臉色不好的,沒有血色的。”
You look pale. Are you okay? (
你的臉色很難看。沒事吧?)
I guess I'm just tired. (
我想可能是有點兒累了。)
You don't look well. (
你看上去身體不太好。)
我覺得難受。
I don't feel well.
I don't feel well. (
我覺得難受。)
Please sit down for a while. (
你坐會兒吧。)
I'm not feeling well.
你好像不太舒服。
You don't look well. *look
“看上去……”。
You don't look well. (
你好像不太舒服。)
I have a cold. (
我感冒了。)
她昏過去了。
She passed out. *pass out
“昏過去,失去知覺”。
我覺得難受。
I feel sick.
I don't feel well.
I feel bad.
我肚子疼。
I have a stomachache. *stomachache
“胃痛,腹痛”。
I have a stomachache. (
我肚子疼。)
How long have you had it? (
疼多長時間了?)
I have a stomachache. (
我肚子疼。)
Did you eat too much? (
是不是吃多了?)
My stomach hurts.
隱隱作痛。
I have a dull pain.
鑽心地疼。
I have a sharp pain.
一跳一跳地疼。
I have a throbbing pain. *throb
“一跳一跳地”、“突突地跳”。
我感到巨痛。
I have a piercing pain. *pierce
(痛苦等)刺骨,刻骨”。
像針紮似地疼。
I have a stabbing pain. *stab
“刺”、“針紮”。
我拉肚子了。
I have diarrhea. *diarrhea
“拉肚子”。
我食物中毒了。
I have food poisoning.
血壓高/低。
I have high/low blood pressure. *blood pressure
“血壓”。
我頭疼。
I have a headache.
What happened, sir? (
你怎麼了?)
I have a headache. (
我頭疼。)
My head hurts.
My head is pounding.
I have a splitting headache. (
我的頭像裂了似地疼。)
我牙疼。
I have a toothache.
I have a toothache. (
我牙疼。)
When did it start? (
什麼時候開始的?)
My tooth hurts.
My tooth is killing me. (
我的牙疼死了。)
我頭暈目眩。
I feel dizzy.
我渾身沒勁。
I feel sluggish.
I feel tired.
我沒有一點兒食欲。
I don't have any appetite. *appetite
“食欲”。
I don't have any appetite. (
我沒有食欲。)
You should eat something. (
那你也得吃點兒東西。)
I don't have much of an appetite these days. (
最近我沒什麼食欲。)
我有點兒感冒。
I have a slight cold.
我渾身發冷。
I feel chilly.
I feel chilly. (
我渾身發冷。)
Here, wear my jacket. (
給,穿上我的夾克吧。)
我得了重感冒。
I have a bad cold.
鼻子堵了。
I have a stuffy nose. *stuffy
用於“鼻子不通氣”的時候。
我在流鼻涕。
I have a runny nose. *runny
“流鼻涕的”。
My nose is running.
My nose won't stop running.
我有點兒發燒。
I have a bit of a fever.
我好像發燒了。
I think I have a fever.
I think I have a fever. (
我好像發燒了。)
Let's check. (
試試表。)
我在發高燒。
I have a high temperature.
我想吐。
I feel like throwing up.
I feel nauseous.
好疼!/好燙!
Ouch! *
常用於感到突然的鑽心的疼痛和燙手時。
Ouch! (
好疼!/好燙!)
Be careful! (
小心點兒。)
Ow!
It hurts!
癢癢。
It's itchy.
啊嚏!
Ahchoo!
Ahchoo! (
啊嚏!)
Bless you. (
多保重。)
我腿骨折了。
I broke my leg.
What happened? (
你怎麼了?)
I broke my leg. (
我腿骨折了。)
要打多長時間石膏?
How long will the cast be on? *cast
“石膏”。
How long will the cast be on? (
要打多長時間石膏?)
One more month. (
還得有一個月。)
我把手給燙了。
I burned my hand.
I burned my hand. (
我把手給燙了。)
How did you burn your hand? (
怎麼燙著的?)
我崴腳了。
I sprained my ankle. *sprain
表示踝關節等處的“挫傷、扭傷”,ankle為踝關節。
I sprained my ankle. (
我崴腳了。)
How? (
怎麼弄的?)
I sprained it playing golf. (
是打高爾夫球的時候崴的。)
I twisted my ankle.
I twisted my ankle. (
我崴腳了。)
Well, I can call for help. (
那,我叫人來幫忙。)
你把感冒傳染給我了。
I caught a cold from you.
我必須靜養。
I must stay in bed. *stay in bed
是慣用說法,“靜養休息”。
我肩膀酸痛。
I have stiff shoulders. *
肩膀“發酸、發緊”時用stiff來表示。
My shoulders are stiff.
我眼睛發酸。
My eyes are tired.
有誰受傷了?
Is somebody hurt?
我退燒了。
My fever has gone down.
我咳嗽不止。
I can't stop coughing. *cough
“咳嗽”。
我嗓子疼。
My throat's sore. *sore
“火辣辣地疼”。
I have a sore throat.
我流血了。
It's bleeding.
我這兒割破了。
I've got a cut here.
I have a cut here.
好疼。
It hurts.
我被蜜蜂蜇了。
I got stung by a bee.
我需要動手術嗎?
Do I need an operation?
Do I need an operation? (
要動手術嗎?)
I don't think that will be necessary. (
我想沒必要。)
Will I have to have an operation?
要花很長時間嗎?
Will it take long?
我可以洗澡嗎?
Can I take a bath?
Can I bathe?
我可以喝酒嗎?
Is it okay to drink? *
詢問醫生能否喝含有酒精的飲料。
Is it all right to drink?
May I drink?
我一定要住院嗎?
Should I be hospitalized? *hospitalize
“讓……住院”。
你發燒嗎?
Do you have a fever?
Do you have a fever? (
發燒嗎?)
I don't know. I don't have a thermometer. (
不知道,我沒有體溫計。)
Do you have a high temperature?
我覺得好多了。
I feel better.
How do you feel? (
怎麼樣了?)
I feel better now. Thank you. (
我覺得好多了,謝謝。)
我覺得沒什麼好轉。
I don't feel any better.
I still don't feel well.
你的病好了嗎?
Are you alright again? *
用於詢問別人的病是否康復。
Are you well again?
Are you yourself again?
Are you back to normal again?
他去世了。
He passed away. *
比用die要委婉,“去世、咽氣”

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    evita6804 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()