英語口語80004戀愛和結婚

●喜歡、愛上……
湯姆是個美男子。
Tom is a lady-killer. *lady-killer
直譯是“少女殺手”,其實不是殺手,而是指一下子就能迷住女人的男子。
Tom dates around a lot. (
湯姆和好多女人來往。)
Tom is a real playboy. (
湯姆真是個花花公子。)
湯姆真讓我神魂顛倒。
Tom really turns me on. *turn...on
“有性方面的吸引力”、“使人著迷”。
Tom really turns me on. (
湯姆真讓我神魂顛倒。)
I didn't know you felt that way. (
我一點兒都不知道你的感覺。)
I'm crazy about Tom.
I have strong feelings for Tom.
I love Tom.
I have the hots for Tom. *
俚語
克裡斯長得真帥。
Chris is really a heartbreaker. *
heartbreaker表示“長得很帥,對異性有吸引力的人”。進一步講,“heartbreaker”是指給異性帶來撕心裂肺的痛苦和失望的人,魅惑他人,讓人沉醉的人。Elvis Presley (愛爾維斯·普裡斯利)有一首成名曲“Heartbreak Hotel”,指的就是“(因戀愛而)絕望的人住的飯店”。
Chris breaks a lot of hearts. (
克裡斯使很多女人嘗到了失戀的痛苦。)
Chris dates a lot of women. (
克裡斯和許多女人有來往。)
珍妮特真迷人。
Janet is a knockout. *
如同拳擊中的“knock out”一樣,表示極具魅力、使對方暈頭轉向的人,多指女性。
Janet is a knockout. (
珍妮特真迷人呀。)
You can say that again! (
頗有同感。)
Janet is sexy.
Janet is beautiful.
他好像看上你了。
I think he has a crush on you. *have a crush on...
“看上……”。
I think he has a crush on you. (
他好像看上你了。)
Give me a break. (
別隨便瞎說。)
I think he is infatuated with you. * be infatuated with...
“被……迷住,為……神魂顛倒”。
I think he likes you.
簡好像喜歡上我了。
Jane seems to like me. *seem
“好像,看上去像……”。
I've got the feeling that Jane likes me.
I think Jane likes me.
I have a hunch (that) Jane likes me.
戴安娜對傑克有意思。
Diana's been coming on to Jack.
我不敢打像她那樣的姑娘的主意。
I can't handle a girl like her. * handle
表示“對待,對待()”。
She's too much for me.
我非常想見到她。
I'm dying to see her. *dying to
“忍耐不住地想做某事”。
我想追求她。
I'm trying to make a pass at her. *make a pass at...
(特別是對女性)挑逗,求愛”。
I'm trying to make a pass at her. (
我想追求她。)
I don't blame you. (
[她對你來說很有魅力,]我理解你的心情。)
I'm trying to pick her up. (
我打算把她弄到手。) *pick up 口語“把異性弄到手”、“勾搭女人”、“追女人”的意思。
I'm trying to get a date with her. (
我打算和她約會。) *get a date with...“和……約會”、“約會”。
你也太狠心了。
You broke my heart. *break...heart
在戀愛中“使……十分痛苦”,用於甩掉自己的人。
You broke my heart. (
你也太狠心了。)
I didn't mean to... (
我不是那個意思……)

●約會
今晚有空嗎?
Are you free tonight? *free
“空閒的”。
Are you free tonight? (
今晚有空嗎?)
Yes. Why? (
有空,幹嘛?)
Do you have plans tonight? (
今天晚上有事嗎?)
Are you available tonight?
Are you busy tonight? (
今天晚上忙嗎?)
今晚你能和我約會嗎?
Do you want to go out with me tonight? *go out
並不一定就是“約會”,但是如果go out的後面直接跟with me的話,就一定是“約會”了。
Let's go out tonight. (
今晚出去吧。)
If you're free, why don't we go out tonight?(
要是晚上有空,我們出去走走行嗎?)
願意和我一起去看電影嗎?
Would you like to go to the movies with me?
Would you like to go to the movies with me? (
願意和我一起去看電影嗎?)
I'd love to. (
當然,我很樂意。)
我們喝點茶什麼的吧。
Let's have tea or something.
Let's have something to drink. (
我們喝點什麼吧。)
How about having a cup of tea?
能陪陪我嗎?
Please keep me company for a while. *keep me company
“和我在一起”、“交往”、“親近”。
我想請你去看演出。
I'd like to invite you to a show.
Would you like to go to a show with me? (
願意和我一起去看演出嗎?)
我能和你約會嗎?
May I ask you out? *ask out
“約會”。
May I ask you out? (
我能和你約會嗎?)
Sorry, I have a boyfriend. (
對不起,我有男朋友了。)
Would you mind if I took you out?
Would you go on a date with me?
你是想和我約會嗎? (你想勾引我嗎?)
Are you trying to pick me up? *pick up
“勾引(男人/女人),欺騙”。
Are you asking me out?
Are you asking me for a date?
Are you asking me out on a date?
在哪兒見面?
Where do you want to meet?
Where do you want to meet? (
在哪兒見面?)
Any place you want. (
你覺得哪兒合適就在哪兒。)
我們幾點見面?
What time should we meet?
What time should we meet? (
我們幾點見面?)
How about seven? (7
點怎麼樣?)

●表白
我有話要對你說。
I want to talk to you.
Can we talk?
I'd like to talk with you.
你現在有朋友嗎?
Are you seeing anyone now? *see
除了表示“看見”之外,還可表示“與……交往”。
Are you seeing anyone now? (
你現在有朋友嗎?)
Yeah, kind of. (
嗯,怎麼說呢……)
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend now? (
你現在有男/女朋友嗎?)
Are you dating anyone now?
Do you have a partner?
Are you going steady with someone? *
比較舊的說法。
你覺得我怎麼樣?
What do you think of me?
What do you think of me? (
你覺得我怎麼樣?)
I think you're great. (
我覺得你挺棒的。)
What do you think about me?
我愛你。
I love you.
I love you. (
我愛你。)
I love you, too. (
我也愛你。)
I'm in love with you.
你是我見到過的最美的女人。
You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.
You're the most beautiful woman I know.
你使我發瘋。
I'm crazy for you.
I'm crazy about you.
I'm infatuated with you. (
你使我神魂顛倒。) *感覺比“I'm crazy about you.更強烈。
別裝腔作勢。
Don't play hard to get. *play hard to get
一般多用在男女之間。特別是指女性為了吸引男性而使對方著急、故弄玄虛的行為。
She wouldn't even talk to me. (
她連話都不跟我說。)
She's playing hard to get. (
她只是在吊你的胃口。)
Don't be a tease.
Don't play games.
Don't pretend you don't want me.
我還不想太認真。
I don't want to get serious yet.
I want you to meet my parents. (
我想讓你見見我的父母。)
I don't want to get serious yet. (
我還不想太認真。)
I'm not ready for a commitment.
I don't want to be tied down.
I just want to have fun. (
我現在只是想玩玩。)
我是一見鍾情。
It was love at first sight. *at first sight
“第一眼”、“見到的第一面”。
I fell in love with you the first time I saw you.
I loved you the first time I laid eyes on you.
我真希望我從來都沒遇到過你。
I wish I had never met you. *
這句是虛擬語氣的一種,表示與過去事實相反或者不可能實現的事情,用“had+過去分詞”的形式。本句緊接在“I wish”的後面,表示“要是……就好了,可……”。
I regret meeting you. (
我真後悔認識了你。)
I wish you were never a part of my life.
你是我喜歡的那種類型。
You're my type. *
也可以用於女性對男性。
Why do you like me? (
你為什麼喜歡我?)
You're my type. (
因為你是我喜歡的那種類型。)
You're the right girl for me.
You're my kind of woman/man. (
你是我喜歡的那類女人/男人。)
你使我感到幸福。
You make me happy.
You make me happy. (
你使我感到幸福。)
You do, too. (
你也是。)
能認識你我非常幸福。
I'm happy to have known you.
I'm happy to have been a part of your life.
I'm glad I've gotten to know you.
你的眼睛真美。
You have beautiful eyes.
Your eyes are beautiful.
你真好。
You're sweet.
You're so kind.
你真性感。
You're sexy.
You're hot.
我們拉著手走吧。
Let's walk hand in hand. *hand in hand
指“手拉著手”、“手牽著手”。
Let's hold hands. (
我們手握手吧!)
我可以牽你的手嗎?
May I hold your hand?
May I hold your hand? (
我可以牽你的手嗎?)
Sure you may. (
當然可以。)
你真漂亮。
You're beautiful. *
只用於男性對女性。
我想知道你的一切。
I want to know all about you.
I want to know everything about you.
Tell me all about yourself. (
請告訴我有關你的一切。)
我想要你。
I want you. *
男女都可以使用。
我需要你。
I need you.
你是我的一切。
You're everything to me.
你是我的。
You're mine.
You belong to me.
我是你的。
I'm yours.
I'm all yours. (
我屬於你。)
沒有你我無法活下去。
I can't live without you.
I don't want to live without you.
Life isn't worth living without you in my life.
You mean everything to me.
You mean the world to me.
再靠近我些。
Come closer.
你想什麼呢?
What's on your mind?
What are you thinking about?
我時時刻刻都想著你。
I think of you night and day.*night and day
“無論是睡著還是醒著,不分晝夜”,此句直譯為“我無論是白天還是黑夜都想著你。”
I think of you constantly.
You have won my heart.
你是這個世界上獨一無二的人。
There will never be another you.
I'll never find another girl/boy like you.
You are very unique. (
你是如此獨特。)
你的連衣裙真漂亮。
I like your dress.
I like your dress. (
你的連衣裙真漂亮。)
Oh, thank you. You like it? (
噢,謝謝。你喜歡?)
That's a nice dress.
That dress looks good on you. (
你這條連衣裙真合適。)
You look good in that dress. (
你這條連衣裙真合適。)
為你我在所不惜。
Nothing is too good for you.
You deserve the best.
你在引誘我嗎?
Are you seducing me? *seduce
特指引誘年輕的女性。
Are you coming on to me?
抱緊我。
Hold me tight.
別離開我。
Don't go away. *
比較隨便的說法。表示“呆在這兒”、“別離開。”
Stay around.
Stick around.
我無法不愛你。
I can't help falling in love with you.
I can't stop myself from loving you.
我從來沒有過這種感覺。
I've never felt like this before.
你是我的惟一。
You're the one for me.
我永遠愛你。
I'll love you forever.
I'll always love you. (
我會永遠愛你。)
I'll love you my whole life. (
我一生都會愛你的。)
我一直都說的是真心話。
I always speak my mind.
I always say what's on my mind.
I'm always honest. (
我一直很誠實。)
既然那樣,那你也要愛屋及烏噢。
Love me, love my dog.*
這是一句有名的諺語,意思是在愛一個人的同時,也要去愛他的朋友,去接受他的缺點和毛病。“愛屋及烏”。
請溫柔些。
Be gentle.
Be soft.
Please do it gently.
再多愛我一些。
Love me more.
看著我!
Look at me!
我愛上了羅絲。
I fell in love with Rose. *fall in love
“墜入愛河”、“談戀愛”、“迷戀”。
I fell in love with Rose. (
我愛上了羅絲。)
Does she love you? (
她愛你嗎?)
我深深地愛著羅絲。
I'm deeply in love with Rose.
I love Rose from the bottom of my heart.
I love Rose with all my heart.
!
Smooch! *
表示男女接吻時發出的聲響。

●結婚
願意和我結婚嗎?
Will you marry me? *
用於求愛時,男女都可以用。
Will you marry me? (
願意和我結婚嗎?)
Yes, I will marry you. (
是的,我願意。)
Will you be my wife/husband? (
你願意成為我的妻子/丈夫嗎?)
I want to share the rest of my life with you. (
我願今生今世和你在一起。)
I want to grow old together. (
我願意和你白頭到老。)
我還不想訂婚。
I don't want to get engaged yet.
I don't think we should get engaged yet. (
我覺得我們還不到該訂婚的時候。)
我還不想結婚。
I don't want to get married yet.
I don't want to get married yet. (
我還不想結婚。)
When will you be ready? (
那你想什麼時候呢?)
I'm not ready to settle down yet.
I'm not ready for married life yet.
結婚,我還沒想過呢。
I haven't thought about marriage yet. *
當對方問到When are you going to get married? (你打算什麼時候結婚)時的回答。
我愛你,可是不能和你結婚。
I love you but I can't marry you.
我還下不了決心和她結婚。
I hesitate to marry her. * hesitate
“躊躇”、“沒心思”、“猶豫”。
I hesitate to marry her. (
我還下不了決心和她結婚。)
Why? (
為什麼呢?)
I'm not sure if I want to marry her.
I'm hesitant to marry her.
他剛剛結婚。
He's a newlywed. *newlywed
“新婚的人”。
He looks very happy lately. (
最近他看上去好幸福呀。)
He's a newlywed. (
因為他剛剛結婚。)
He is newly married.
He just got married.
婚後生活怎麼樣?
How's (your) married life?
How's (your) married life? (
婚後生活怎麼樣?)
Not bad. (
不錯喲。)
我們倆都感到很幸福。
We're happy together now.
我很愛我的妻子。
I love my wife.
我們夫妻倆性格相似。
We're two of a kind. *two of a kind
“性格相似的人”。
We're very similar.
Like husband, like wife.
我們倆很般配。
We're a well-matched couple.
我是個顧家的人。
I'm a family-centered person.
I'm a family man.
她想要個孩子。
She wants to start a family.
我懷孕了。
I'm pregnant.
Guess what? I'm pregnant. (
你猜怎麼著,我懷孕了。)
Really? (
真的嗎?)
I'm going to have a baby.
I'm expecting.
懷的是男孩還是女孩?
What did she have?
What did she have? (
懷的是男孩還是女孩?)
It's a girl. (
是女孩。)
問題總會解決的。
We can work it out.
我首先想到的是我妻子。
I think of my wife first.
My wife is very important to me.
I'm very close to my wife.
我們夫妻從不吵架。
We (as a husband and a wife) don't have any fights.
拖家帶口的人。
Family man.

●離婚
我們經常吵架。
We fight a lot.
Do you two fight? (
你們吵架嗎?)
Yes, we fight a lot. (
嗯,我們常吵架。)
我不再愛我的妻子了。
I don't love my wife any more.
我老婆有外遇。
My wife's cheating on me. *cheat on...
“在男女關係上表現的不忠”。
My wife's a two-timer.
My wife's secretly dating someone else.
My wife's having an affair.
我們感情不和。
We had a falling-out. *falling-out
“感情不和”、“失和”。
We had a big disagreement. (
我們之間意見分歧很大。)
We don't get along anymore. (
我們再也不能在一起了。)
我已經改變心意了。
I've changed my mind.
I've reconsidered. (
我想重新考慮。)
你變了。
You have changed.
You're not the same as before. (
你和以前不一樣了。)
你現在是不是和誰交往呢?
Are you seeing someone now?
Are you seeing someone now? (
你現在是不是和誰交往呢?)
Actually, no. (
沒有,誰也沒有。)
我和妻子沒什麼共同語言。
I don't see eye to eye with my wife. *see eye to eye with...
“和……意見一致”。
How's married life? (
婚後生活怎麼樣?)
I don't see eye to eye with my wife. (
我和妻子沒什麼共同語言。)
我們倆合不來了。
We just don't get along.
我想我很瞭解你。
I thought I knew you.
我和我的秘書有了婚外情。
I had an affair with my secretary.
和你在一起沒意思。
I don't enjoy being with you.
We don't have any fun anymore.
我們離婚吧。
Let's get divorced. *divorce
“離婚”。
I don't love you anymore. (
我不再愛你了。)
Let's get divorced. (
我們離婚吧。)
現在我和我妻子分居了。
I'm separated from my wife. *separate
“夫妻分居”。
We are living separately now.
我不能失去你。
I can't get over losing you. *get over
(從疾病、痛苦中)恢復,重新站起”。
I can't recover from breaking up with you. (
我無法接受和你的分手。)
I can't forget you. (
我無法忘記你。)
和你分手是我最大的痛苦。
Breaking up is hard to do. *break up
“朋友、夫妻間的分手”。
make up (
和好,言歸於好)
請不要傷我的心。
Don't break my heart. *break one's heart
“使……萬分痛苦,讓對方因失戀而痛苦”。
I want to break up. (
我想和你分手。)
Don't break my heart. (
請不要傷我的心。)
Don't make me sad.
我們爭論了好幾個小時。
We argued for hours. *argue
“是用理論來說服對方”或“各自堅持自己的主張而爭論不休“。

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    evita6804 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()