英語口語8000句文6.電話

●打電話
我是鄧尼斯·史密斯。
This is Dennis Smith. *
打電話時常用This is...代替My name is...
This is Dennis Smith speaking.
喂,是約翰嗎?
Hello, John? *
常用于熟人之間。
喂,請問是鄧尼斯·史密斯先生嗎?
Is this Mr. Dennis Smith?
請問是財務科嗎?
Is this the finance department?
請問是吉姆·貝克醫生的辦公室嗎?
Is this Dr. Jim Baker's office?
我能借用一下您的電話嗎?
Do you mind if I use your phone? *
這句話直譯是“如果我用一下您的電話,您介意嗎?”。如果同意,回答是No(不介意)
Do you mind if I use your phone? (
我能借用一下您的電話嗎?)
No, please go ahead. (
可以,請用吧。)
我想找佐藤先生。
May I speak to Mr. Sato?
May I speak with Mr. Sato?
I'd like to speak to Mr. Sato, please.
Is Mr. Sato there, please?
Mr. Sato, please. *
這是最簡單的說法。並不失禮,工作和日常生活中都可以用。
Let me talk to Mr. Sato, please. *
這樣說有點太直,除了對熟人以外一般不用。
馬克在嗎?
Is Mark there? *
孩子們之間、朋友之間和比較熟悉的人之間比較隨便的說法,工作中最好不用。
真對不起,這麼晚了還給您打電話。
I'm sorry for calling you this late. *
若在早晨的話把late換成early
我希望我沒打擾您。
I hope I'm not disturbing you. *disturb
“打擾(休息和工作)”。
I hope I'm not keeping you.
但願沒吵醒您。
I hope I didn't wake you up.
I hope I didn't wake you up. (
但願沒吵醒您。)
No, you didn't. (
沒有,你沒吵醒我。)
我有急事要找巴爾先生。
It is urgent I talk to Mr. Barr now.
I need to get in contact with Mr. Barr right away. *get in contact with...
“和……取得聯繫”。
I need to talk to Mr. Barr immediately.
有關明天開會的事給您打電話。
I'm calling about tomorrow's meeting.
我給您回電話。
I'm returning your call.
I'm calling you back.

●接電話
!
Hello. *
英語中接電話的人先說“Hello”。
Hello. (
!)
Oh, hello. Is Mark there? (
喂,馬克在嗎?)
對,我就是。
Speaking. *
對方要找的剛好是自己,就以這句“我就是”回答。
This is he. *
女性用“This is she”。
This is Mr. Sato speaking. (
對,我是佐藤。)
This is. *
有點兒生硬的感覺。
是我呀。
It's me. *
常用于像夫妻間關係非常親密的場合。
ABC
商務學院。您有什麼事?
ABC Business College, may I help you? *
公司等工作場所接電話時的一般對答方式。個人家庭接電話時只需說“Hello”。
Thank you for calling ABC Business College.
Can I help you?
您是哪位?
Who's calling, please?
Who's speaking, please?
Who is this, please?
May I ask who's calling?
Who should I say is calling?
您想找哪位元接電話?
Who in particular would you like to talk to? *in particular
“特別”、“尤其”。
他一直在等您的電話。
He's been expecting your call. * He's
He has的省略形式。Expect“抱有希望地等待”。
您要找哪個鈴木?
Which Suzuki do you want to talk to?
這兒有三位姓鈴木的。
There are three Suzukis here.
您能過會兒再打嗎?
Would you mind calling back later?
Could you call back later?
請轉103
Extension 103, please. *extension
“延長”,在這裡表示“分機電話”。
May I have extension 103?
Could I have extension number 103?
Please connect me with extension 103.
Would you transfer this call to extension 103?
我給您接103分機。
I'll connect you to extension 103.
I'm transferring your call to extension 103.
請稍等一下。
Hold on, please. *hold on
“等待”。
May I speak to Mr. Smith? (
請找史密斯先生。)
Hold on, please. (
請稍等。)
One moment, please.
Just a moment, please.
Hold the line, please.
Just a second, please.
我讓他接電話。
I'll put him on. * put...on
“讓……接電話”。
I'll connect you. (
把電話轉接給你。) *connect“連接”。
我把電話給您接過去。
I'll transfer your call.
I'll put you through.
我把電話轉給負責人。
I'll get your party for you. *party
不是“聚會”而是指接電話的物件。
Let me transfer this call for you.
I'm transferring your call to the person in charge.
我把您的電話接到營業部去。
I'm transferring your call to the sales department.
是貝克打來的,請接1號線。
Mr. Peck is on line one.
Mr. Peck for you. He's on line one.
Pick up line one. It's Mr. Peck.
ABC
公司米蘭先生的電話。
You have a call from Mr. Miller of ABC.
There's a call from Mr. Miller of ABC.
Mr. Miller of ABC is on the line.
您要找的人來接電話了。
Your party is on the line. *
通過電話交換臺的接線員時,接線員接通電話後常用的表達方式。
Your party is on the line. (
您要找的人來接電話了。)
Thank you. (
謝謝。)

●無法接電話時
她正在接電話。
Her line is busy now. *busy
表示“正在打電話”,而不是“忙”。
Sorry, her line is busy now. (
對不起,她正在打電話。)
Alright. I'll try again later. (
好的。那我過一會兒再打。)
She's on another line now.
Ms. Kane is talking to someone else now. (
凱恩先生正在打電話。)
I'm afraid she's on the other line now.
對不起,她現在脫不開身。
I'm sorry, she's tied up at the moment. *tied up
“忙得不能接電話”。
對不起,她正在接待客人。
I'm sorry, she has company at this time. *company
除了“公司”以外,還表示“朋友”、“來客”。
您等會兒行嗎?
Would you like to hold? *hold
“拿”、“握住”,即“不掛電話等著”。
Would you like to hold? (
您等會兒行嗎?)
No, I'll call back later. Thanks. (
不用了,過會兒我再打吧。謝謝。)
Would you like to stay on the line?
Can you hold the line, please?
Would you like to hold on?
Wanna hold? (
能等會兒嗎?) *只用于朋友或熟人,工作中不能使用。Wanna...Do you want to的省略形式。表示“你想……嗎?
他現在不在座位上。
He's away from his desk now.
他在公司,但現在不在座位上。
He's in but he's not at his desk right now.
對不起,他出去了。
I'm sorry, he's not in right now.
Is John there, please? (
請問約翰在嗎?)
I'm sorry, he's not in right now. (
對不起,他出去了。)
He's not in.
He's out now.
He's not here now.(
他現在不在這兒。)
He's out of the office right now.
他什麼時候能回來?
When is he coming back?
When do you expect him back?
What time do you think he'll be back?
他大概10分鐘後回來。
He should be back in ten minutes. *in
指的不是“以內”,而是“……之後”,所以是“10分鐘後”的意思。
他應該下個星期來上班。
He should be back in the office next week.
他休假到下個星期。
He's on vacation until next week.
他打電話來說病了。
He called in sick today. *call in sick
是習慣用語,“打電話請病假”。
他現在出差去了。
He's out of town now.
他現在吃午飯去了。
He's out to lunch now. *out to lunch
慣用語,“午休”。
他現在正在開會。
He's in a meeting right now.
他今天休息。
He's off today. *
只用off就可以表示“休息”。

●留言、接受留言
您能過會兒再打來嗎?
Could you call back later?
Would you call again later?
Would you mind calling back later?
10分鐘後再打。
Please call me back in ten minutes. *in
表示“從現在到……以後”、“……以後”。如果要特別強調在“……時間之內”的話,用within。表示在“某時間以後”,用after
Would you call me back in ten minutes, if you don't mind? (
你能10分鐘以後再打來嗎?)
Would you call me back in ten minutes if possible? (
你能不能10分鐘以後再打來?)
您要給他留言嗎?
May I take a message?
May I take a message? (
您要給他留言嗎?)
No, thank you. (
不用了,謝謝。)
Is there any message?
Would you like to leave a message?
Shall I take a message?
Could I take a message?
Do you have any message?
May I take a message?
過會兒我再打。
I'll try again later.
I'll call back later.
I'll call again in an hour. (
一個小時後我再打來。)
能留個口信嗎?
Can I leave a message?
Can I leave Mr. Smith a message? (
能給史密斯先生留個口信嗎?)
我給你打電話了,可是占線。
I called but your line was busy.
I called but your line was engaged. *
英式英語
請告訴他林恩·凱恩給他打過電話。
Would you tell him that Lynn Kane called?
Please tell him to call Lynn Kane. (
請讓他給林恩·凱恩打電話。)
請轉告他讓他給我回個電話。
Please tell him to call me.
Please ask him to call me.
Please have him call me back. (
請讓他給我打電話。)
他怎麼跟您聯繫呢?
How can he get a hold of you?
How can he get in touch with you?
How can he get in contact with you?
請告訴我您的電話號碼。
Your number, please?
Your number, please? (
請告訴我您的電話號碼。)
My number is 1234-1234. (
我的電話號碼是1234-1234)
What's your number?
May I have your number?
Could I have your number?
我的電話號碼是1234-1234
My number is 1234-1234.
6點以前打1234-1234跟我聯繫。
You can reach me at 1234-1234 until six o'clock. *reach
“電話聯繫”。
我再確認一下電話號碼,1234-1234,對嗎?
Let me repeat the number. That's 1234-1234.
The number is 1234-1234. Right? (
你的號碼是1234-1234,對嗎?)
好的,我轉告他您來電話了。
OK. I'll tell him that you called.
I'll give him your message. (
我將轉告您的口信。)
您的名字怎麼拼?
How do you spell your name?
Could you spell your name, please?
Would you please spell your name?
Could you spell that? (
您能拼一下您的名字嗎?)
您開會的時候史密斯先生給您來電話了。
Mr. Smith called you during the meeting.
我讓他給您回電話好了。
I'll have him call you back.
I'll tell him to call you back.
I'll ask him to call you back.
是不是讓他給您回電話呀?
Shall I have him call you back?
Shall I have him call you when he gets back? (
他回來後,讓他給您回電話嗎?)
Would you like him to call you back?
Want him to call you back? *
Do you want him to call you back? 口語縮略形式,比較隨便的說法。

●掛斷電話
謝謝您打來電話。
Thanks for calling. *
在接到對方電話時,最後用該句結束電話以示禮貌。
So, I'll see you tomorrow. (
那,明天見。)
Thanks for calling. (
謝謝您打來電話。)
Thank you for your call.
Well, I have to get going. (
那,我得掛電話了。)
Thank you for your call. (
謝謝您來電話。)
請隨時來電話。
Please call again anytime.
我得掛電話了。
I'd better get off the phone. *get off the phone
是“掛上電話”的固定說法。
我得掛電話了。
I have to go now.
I have to get going.
我該掛電話了。
I guess I'd better get going. *guess
“想”,get going“掛上電話。”
能跟您通上話,我非常高興,再見。
Nice talking to you. Bye.
請掛電話吧。
Please hang up the phone. *
“掛斷電話”用hang up,而不能用cut
Please put down the receiver.
Would you please get off the phone? (
您能掛上電話嗎?)
電話斷了。
I was cut off.
I was disconnected.
我還沒說完呢,她就把電話掛上了。
She hung up on me. *hung
hang的過去式。
She hung up before I finished.
電話不通。
The phone went dead.
謝謝你給我回電話。
Thank you for returning my call.
Thank you for calling me back.

●打錯電話
您好像打錯電話了。
I'm afraid you have the wrong number. *wrong
“錯的”、“不對的”,wrong number“錯的電話號碼”。
I'm afraid you have the wrong number. (
您可能打錯電話了。)
Oh, sorry for troubling you. (
哦,對不起,打擾您了。)
I'm sorry, you've got the wrong number.
您撥的電話號碼是多少?
What number are you calling?
What number are you trying to reach?
您找哪位呀?
Who would you like to talk to?
Who do you want to talk to?
Who are you calling?
Who are you trying to reach?
這兒沒有您說的這個人。
There's no one here by that name.
There's nobody here by that name.
我們公司沒有叫鮑勃·霍普的。
There's no Bob Hope in this office.
There's nobody named Bob Hope here. (
這兒沒有叫鮑勃·霍普的。)
對不起,我好像打錯了。
I'm sorry. I must have misdialed. *
用於自己打錯電話時。
I'm afraid I have the wrong number.

●電話留言
我是加里·米爾斯,請儘快跟我聯絡。
This is Gary Mills calling. Please call me as soon as possible.
我是ABC公司的加里·米爾斯,請回來後給我回電話。我的電話號碼是1234-1234
This is Gary Mills of ABC. Please call me when you get home. My number is 1234-1234.
這是電話錄音。
This is a recording. *
錄音帶中的固定說法。

●打電話遇到困難時
您能說慢一點兒嗎?
Please speak a little more slowly.
Would you slow down, please?
我聽不清楚。
I can't hear you very well.
Are you free tomorrow? (
明天有空嗎?)
I can't hear you very well. (
我聽不清楚。)
I can barely hear you. (
我一點兒都聽不見。)
I'm having trouble hearing you. (
我聽不太清楚。)
電話線好像有毛病。
We have a bad connection.
This is a really bad line.
您能再大點兒聲嗎?
Could you speak up, please?
Please speak a little louder.
Would you speak up a little, please?
串線了。
The lines are crossed. *line
是指telephone line "電話線"cross "交叉""干擾"
The lines must be crossed. (
肯定是串線了。)
對不起,讓您久等了。
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. (
對不起,讓您久等了。)
That's okay. (
沒關係。)
I'm sorry for the delay. (
對不起,我來晚了。)
Sorry to have kept you waiting. (
抱歉,讓您久等了。)
謝謝您等我。
Thank you for waiting.
你給我的電話號碼是錯的。
You gave me the wrong number.
The number you gave me was wrong.

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    evita6804 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()