英語口語800014.喜歡、討厭時

我喜歡。
I like it.
How's your new job? (
你的新工作怎麼樣?)
I like it. (
我很喜歡。)
我最愛吃比薩餅。
I love pizza. *
女性常用love表示“很喜歡”。
I live for pizza. (
沒有比薩餅我幾乎活不下去。)
Pizza is the greatest. (
比薩是最好吃的。)
我喜歡這套衣服。
I like this dress.
I like this dress. (
我喜歡這套衣服。)
So do I. (
我也喜歡。)
I think this dress is nice.
I think this dress is pretty.
你滿意你的新車嗎?
Are you pleased with your new car? *be pleased with...
表示“看中……,喜歡……”。
Are you satisfied with your new car? *be satisfied with...
“對……滿意”。
Are you happy with your new car? *be happy with...
“對……感到滿意”。
我喜歡這茶。
I'm fond of this tea. *be fond of...
“喜歡……”。
比起咖啡來我更喜歡紅茶。
I prefer tea to coffee. *prefer ... to ...
“比起……更喜歡……”,用於與某事物做比較時。
I'd rather have tea than coffee. (
與其喝咖啡不如喝紅茶。)
I like tea better than coffee.
I like tea more than coffee.
我對……上癮。
I'm hooked on... *hook
“用鉤鉤住”,be hooked on 表示“對……入迷”。
You shouldn't smoke so much. (
你不該抽那麼多的煙。)
I know, but I'm hooked on nicotine. (
我知道,但是我已經對尼古丁上癮了。)
I'm addicted to...
我喜歡喝番茄湯。
Tomato soup is my cup of tea. *
常用於日常生活中,帶些詼諧語氣的表達方式。cup of tea是“喜歡的東西、對勁的東西”。
我非常喜歡吃日本食品。
I've developed a great liking for Japanese food.
我這人很挑剔。
I'm choosy. *choosy
“愛挑剔的,過於講究的”。
I'm picky.
我開始喜歡吃壽司了。
I came to like sushi.
I've started to like sushi.
I've come to like sushi.
簡越來越讓我喜歡。
Jane has grown on me.
棒球越來越吸引我了。
Baseball grew on me.
Do you like baseball? (
你喜歡打棒球嗎?)
Baseball grew on me as I grew older. (
年紀越大,越喜歡棒球了。)
Baseball has grown on me.
看上去挺好玩的。
This will be fun!
It's our turn on the roller coaster. (
該輪到我們玩過山車了。)
This will be fun. (
一定很好玩。)*roller coaster “過山車”。
It looks like fun.
真令人興奮!
This is exciting!
This is exciting. We'll be parents soon. (
這真令人激動。我們就要做父母了。)
I can't wait. (
我都等不及了。)
This is thrilling!
我很感興趣。
I'm interested.
My hobby is chess. Are you interested in learning? (
我的愛好是下國際象棋,你有興趣學嗎?)
Yes, I'm interested. (
嗯,有興趣。)
我很滿足。
I'm satisfied.
Do you want more? (
你還要點兒嗎?)
No, I'm satisfied. (
不,已經夠了。)
I'm content.
I'm pleased.
我很欣賞它。
I enjoyed it.
That movie was great. (
那部電影真棒。)
I enjoyed it, too. (
我也很欣賞它。)
I had a good time.
It was really fun.
我被深深地感動了。
I was deeply moved. *move
用來表示“使……感動,使……動心”。
我不喜歡這個。
I don't like it.
How about this one? (
這個怎麼樣?)
No, thank you, I don't like it. (
謝謝,我不喜歡。)
I like it. (
我喜歡。)
我最討厭這個了。
I hate it! *
I don't like it更強調討厭的心情。
Do you like natto? (
你喜歡吃納豆嗎?)
No, I hate it! (
不,我最討厭它了。)
I love it! (
我很喜歡!)
這個真噁心。
This is disgusting. *disgusting
表示“很過分,讓人噁心,厭棄”。
This is disgusting. (
這個真噁心!)
It's the worst food I've ever had. (
這是我所吃過的最噁心的東西。)
!
Yuck! *
用於感到實在噁心時,或引起不快時。
Look at the cockroach! (
看那蟑螂!)
Yuck! (
!)
臭死了!
Peeyew! *
用於感到氣味很臭時,表示“真難聞”、“這味真臭”。
我不喜歡你的這種態度。
It's your attitude I don't like.
You have an attitude problem. (
你的態度有問題。)
I don't like your attitude. (
我不喜歡你的態度。)
我對他恨之入骨。
I hate his guts. *guts
“腸子”。hate someone's guts是“連……的腸子都討厭、憎恨”,表達強烈的厭惡、憎恨之情。
He's so rude. (
他如此野蠻。)
I agree. I hate his guts. (
就是,我對他恨之入骨。)
I despise him. (
我真看不起他。)
我不喜歡。
I don't care for it.
Do you like the coffee? (
你愛喝咖啡嗎?)
No, I don't care for it. (
不,我不愛喝。)
I don't like it.
看見他就心煩。
I can't stand him. *stand
“忍耐,忍受,容忍”。
Here comes my boss, Mr. Smith. (
過來的那位是我的老闆史密斯先生。)
I can't stand him. (
我看見他就心煩。)
別再有第二次!
Never again!
我已經受夠了!
I've had it.

英語口語8000mp3文本下載懷疑時

真的?
Really? *
“真的嗎?”。詢問對方的語氣,也常說Oh, really?
He's 38. (
38歲。)
Really? (
真的?)
Are you sure? *
“敢肯定嗎?”,想要確認的心情,要比上句稍強。
你是認真的嗎?
Are you serious?
I want to break up with you. (
我想和你分手。)
Are you serious? (
你是認真的嗎?)*有些懷疑對方的語感。
開玩笑呢吧?
Are you joking?
I quit my job. (
我把工作辭了。)
Are you joking? (
開玩笑呢吧?)
Do you mean it? (
是真的嗎?)
Are you kidding? (
是說著玩吧?) *kid 常來表示“耍弄,開玩笑”。
我懷疑。
I doubt it. *
表示對別人的話抱有懷疑的心情。
Do you think you'll get a raise? (
你覺得你能漲工資嗎?)
I doubt it. (
我懷疑。)
It's doubtful!
I don't think so. (
我不這樣認為。)
I wouldn't bet on it.
It's chancy. *
俚語
It's iffy. *
非常隨便的說法。
聽起來可疑。
It sounds fishy to me. *fishy
除了表示“魚的,像魚的”之外,它還有“靠不住的,可疑的”意思。
What do you think? (
你怎麼想?)
It sounds fishy to me. (
聽起來很可疑。)
It sounds suspicious to me.
It sounds funny to me.
Something's fishy.
I smell a rat. *smell a rat
為短語,表示“感到有可疑之處”、“事情很可疑”的意思。
我不信他的話。
I won't buy that story. *
此處的buy表示“相信(believe),當真”,而不表示“買”,口語中常用。
He said she is his sister. (
他說她是他的妹妹。)
I won't buy that story. (
我不信他的話。)
I won't buy that story. (
我不會信他的話的。)
But, it's true. (
可那是真的呀。)
I don't buy it.
I won't believe that story.
你認為她是當真的嗎?
Do you think she's serious?
She told me she likes you. (
她告訴我她喜歡你。)
Do you think she's serious? (
你想她是認真的嗎?)
我不把他的話太當真。
I don't take him too seriously.
I don't pay much attention to what he says. *pay attention to...
“對……嚴加注意”、“對……留意”。
I don't take him very seriously.
我不相信他。
I don't believe him.
I don't believe him. (
我不相信他。)
What makes you say that? (
你為什麼這麼說呢?)
I don't trust him.
I don't think he is telling the truth. (
我認為他沒說真話。)
I think he is lying. (
我認為他在說謊。)
有這麼好的事!
It's too good to be true. *
直譯是“說得太好了”,表示事情或情況好得過分。
I won two tickets to Hawaii! (
我贏了兩張去夏威夷的票。)
It's too good to be true. (
有這麼好的事!)
It's so unbelievably good that there has to be something wrong. (
哪有這麼便宜的事!)
Nothing this good ever happens, it must be a mistake. (
不會有這麼好的事,一定是搞錯了。)
It can't be! It's too good to believe! (
怎麼可能!好得讓人難以置信。)

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    evita6804 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()