close

看美劇學TOEFL福口語常用範本(一)

  Part1

  I believe in being part of the solution,not the problem.我喜歡解決問題而不是製造問題。

  I mean,at some point,we gotta pull the trigger on this thing.有些時候,事情還是抓緊點的好。

  Our relationship transcends race.我們的關係超越種族。不知道是否暗示 michael自己是超級混血人種?

  I’m not really following what you’re saying.不懂你在說什麼。

  In the old man’s back pocket,are you? 有這老傢伙罩著,是不是?

  Is he cool with it? 不介意嗎?

  Have a little faith. 有一點點信心。偶最喜歡的一句,經常出現在PB中。

  Just stick with me. 這句話的意思是相信我

  A man’s down,you give him your hand. Scofield 對他哥哥說滴那句,以前是母親教他的。

  Nice choice. 眼光不錯。做生意滴時候可以用這句誇誇老外,呵呵。

  Just what we agreed on. 就事先約定的。這句簡潔明瞭,我已經在工作中用上了。

  All right,I feel you. 好吧,我明白你。那個時候我用這句跟印度阿三和埃及妞說,她們居然聽不懂,鬱悶噢~~~

  Put your cards on the table. 攤牌攤牌!

  Most guys, you know, for the first one, they start with something small. 你知道,大多數人在紋身初始都是些小的。

  "Mom", girlfriend’s initials, something like that. 比如媽媽啊,女友姓名縮寫什麼的。

  Not you. 但你不同。

  You get a full set of sleeves, all in a couple of months.你在幾個月時間裡把整個都掛上了。

  Takes guys a few years to get the ink you got. 一些人要花幾年時間搞上去。

  I don’t have a few years. 我可沒幾年時間。

  This is the police. You are completely surrounded. 我們是員警,你已經被完全包圍了。我大概這輩子用不上這句了。

  My client’s a bit confused at the moment.我客人現在有點困惑。前幾天偶就聽偶客人對偶說過這句話。

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    evita6804 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()