英語口語8000  9.重要的提醒和忠告

●教誨、告誡
約翰,向她道歉。
John, apologize to her.
John, apologize to her. (
約翰,向她道歉。)
I'm really sorry. (
真對不起。)
約翰,你聽我說!
John, you listen to me!
John, you listen to me! (
約翰,你聽我說!)
I don't want to. (
我不想聽。)
危險,別淘氣。
Watch out! Don't play with that thing.
Mom, watch! (
媽媽,你看!)
Watch out! Don't play with that thing. (
危險,別淘氣。)
自己的事情自己做。
Do it yourself.
Can you fix my bicycle? (
能幫我修一下自行車嗎?)
Do it yourself. (
自己修。)
Do it by yourself.
Do it for yourself.
你別半途而廢。
You should finish what you start.
I'm going to give up. (
我想放棄了。)
You should finish what you start. (
你別半途而廢。)
Don't leave things half done. *
也可用half done來表示“半途而廢”。
我認輸了。
I'm ready to throw in the towel. *
這是一句拳擊用語,用來比喻“認輸”。
You failed the exam again. (
你又沒考上。)
I'm ready to throw in the towel. (
我認輸了。)
這是你(應盡)的責任。
It's your duty (to do that). *duty
(法律、道德上的)義務,應盡的責任”。
It's up to you to do that. (
這是你應該做的。)
It's your responsibility. (
這是你分內的工作。)
要善待他人。
Be good to others.
Do unto others as you would have done to you.*
正式的說法。
You should treat others kindly.
Do unto others.
你要再三小心。
You can't be too careful. *
直譯“再小心也不為過”。
You can't be too careful. (
你要再三小心。)
That's true. (
那是當然。)
It's best to be as safe as possible.
(It's) better safe than sorry. (
保得安全總比後悔好。)
三思而後行。
Make up your mind after thinking it over carefully. *make up one's mind
常用片語,表示decide(下決心)。帶有“仔細考慮之後再下決定”的語感。
Make your decision after you give it a lot of thought.
Think it over carefully before you decide.
我全靠你了。
I'm counting on you. *
這句表示“我全仗你了,你好好幹”。
I'm relying on you.
你終究會明白的。
You'll see.
I don't think she's mean. (
我沒覺得她有什麼惡意。)
You'll see. (
你終究會明白的。)
You'll find out soon enough.
Time will tell. (
時間會證明一切。)
冷靜下來好好想想。
Calm down and think carefully. *calm down
“冷靜”、“鎮靜”。
Calm down and think carefully. (
冷靜下來好好想想。)
I can't! (
我做不到。)
Calm down and think about it clearly.
這是最重要的事情。
That's the most important thing.
We need to know who's buying our products. (
我們需要弄清楚誰買了我們的商品。)
That's the most important thing. (
這是最重要的事情。)
That's the name of the game.
人要有自知之明。
Don't bite off more than you can chew. *bite off more than one can chew
直譯是“咬下了自己嚼不了的東西”,常用來表示“接受自己力所不及的工作”、“接受超過自己能力的事情”。
Don't attempt more than you are capable of.
這事做起來沒有太大價值。
There isn't much merit in doing so.
There is no reason to do so.
I don't see the point (of doing that).
你還得再加把勁兒。
What you need is a little more effort. *effort
“努力”、“盡力”。
You should put a little more effort into it. (
你應該再加一把勁兒。)
You should try a little harder. (
你應該再努力一點兒。)
有點自尊心吧!
Respect yourself.
我希望你事事要積極。
I hope you'll be more positive overall. *positive
“積極的”。
I don't think I can do it. (
我覺得我做不了。)
I hope you'll be more positive overall. (
我希望你事事要積極。)
I hope you'll be more positive in every way.
I wish you'd be more positive.
You should be more optimistic. (
希望你能樂觀點兒。) *optimistic “積極的”、“樂天派的”。
你說得容易。
That's easy for you to say.
If you practice hard, you'll get a gold medal. (
如果你刻苦練習,一定能夠得金牌。)
That's easy for you to say. (
你說得容易。)
你發什麼牢騷?
There's no reason for complaints. *complaint
“不滿”、“抱怨”、“訴苦”。
There is no reason to complain.
There is nothing to complain about.
你臉上都寫著呢呀!
It's written all over your face.
Did you pass the exam? (
考試都通過了?)
How did you know? (
你怎麼知道的?)
It's written all over your face. (
你臉上都寫著呢呀!)
It's obvious. (
明顯地能看出來。) *obvious “一眼就能看出來的,明顯的”。
I can see it in your eyes. *
你的眼睛告訴了我。
我當然會生氣了。
It's natural for me to get angry. *It's natural for...to
“當然(自然)會”。
Why shouldn't I be angry?
I have a right to be upset!
My reaction is completely appropriate. (
我這樣的反應是自然的。) *appropriate “與目的、條件等相稱的,適合的,恰當的”。
我是根據我的經驗才這樣說的。
I'm telling you this from my experience.
Are you sure about it? (
確實是這樣嗎?)
I'm telling you this from my experience. (
我是根據我的經驗才這樣說的。)
Let me offer you some advice. From my experience... (
我給你一個建議,據我的經驗來看……)
沒其他不同的看法嗎?
Can't you think of it differently?
Can't you look at it another way?
Can't you think of it in a different way?
好好想想。
Just think of it!
Just fancy. *
有點過時的表達方式。
Just imagine. (
想像一下。)
不要輕信。
Don't trust it. *
“不要輕率地相信對方的話,別輕信”。
The newspapers say that the yen will go up soon. (
報紙上說,日元馬上就會升值。)
Don't trust it. (
別輕信!)
Be cautious. (
請慎重。)
Be careful. (
要多加小心。)
Trust it. (
請相信。)
我是個容易上當的人。
I'm so gullible. *gullible
“易受騙的,輕信的,太老實的”。
別小看他。
Don't underestimate him. *underestimate
“過於輕視”、“小看”。
We don't need to worry about him. (
我們不必擔心他。)
Don't underestimate him. (
別小看他的能力。)
You shouldn't underestimate his abilities. (
你不該小看他的能力。)
He is better than you think. (
他比你想像的要好。)
那是最重要的呀!
That's the name of the game.
我不能對你特殊。
I can't make any exceptions for you. *exception
“除去……”、“……除外”。
We can't give you any special treatment.
I can't make an exception for you.
動動腦子。
Use your head!
I don't know how to do it. (
我不知道怎麼做。)
Use your head! You can do it. (
動動腦子,你能做到的。)
自作自受。
You asked for it! *
直譯是“那是你追求的”。常用短語“自作自受,活該”。
My boss scolded me today. (
今天被老闆訓斥了一頓。)
You asked for it! You didn't finish your report on time again. (
自作自受,你又沒有按時交報告。)
如果批評得對,你就接受吧。
If the shoe fits, wear it. *
直譯是“如果鞋合適,你就穿上它”,表示“如果認為別人批評得有道理,就該接受”。
My boss criticized my sloppy personal appearance. (
我的老闆批評我穿得邋遢。)
Well, if the shoe fits, wear it. (
如果批評得對,你就接受吧。)

●提醒
我得提醒一句。
Let me give you a piece of advice.
I want to buy this car. (
我真想買這輛汽車。)
Let me give you a piece of advice. (
我得提醒你一句。)
Let me tell you something.
I think you should know...
小心!
Watch out! *
用於有險情時,“危險!”、“留神!”、“小心!”。
Watch out! (
小心!)
Thanks! You saved my life. (
謝謝你救了我一條命。)
Look out!
Be careful!
Heads up!
You'd better be careful!
Please be careful! (
請多加小心!)
You should be careful! (
你得多加小心!)
You should watch out! (
你得留神!)
注意腳下。
Watch your step! *
用於提醒地滑,看不清楚樓梯等場合。常用於公共告示。
Watch your step! (
注意腳下。)
Oh, yeah? Why? (
?是嗎?為什麼?)
Mind your step.
Be careful where you walk.
Look where you're going.
抓緊我。
Hold on to me tight.
Don't let go! (
別鬆手!)
Hold me tightly.
要提防著點兒他!
Watch out for him!
Watch out for him! (
要提防著點兒他!)
Why? (
為什麼?)
Be careful of him.
Keep your eye on him.
這裡有點兒蹊蹺。
There's a little catch. *
“小心有陷阱,圈套”。
That sounds easy. (
好像很簡單。)
Well, there's a little catch. (
可是,有點蹊蹺。)
There's something to it.
It's not as easy as it sounds. (
並不像聽起來的那麼容易。)
三思而後行。
Think twice before you do it.
輕拿輕放。/動作輕點兒。
Easy does it. *
表示“要小心謹慎地處理”易碎品或貴重物。
Easy does it, doesn't drop the TV. (
動作輕點兒,小心別把電視掉下來。)
Don't worry. I won't. (
放心吧,掉不下來。)
Gently.
Be careful. (
小心啊!)
手下留情。
Please go easy on me. *
出自于新手和沒有實力的人的口中。也可用於體育運動go easy on... 常用於命令句,表示“對……要手軟”、“對人或東西要珍惜”、“對……要留有餘地”。
It's my first time, please go easy on me. (
我這是第一次,請手下留情。)
Alright, I'll try. (
知道了,我會的。)
別操之過急。
Let's not jump the gun. *gun
為“手槍”,而jump the gun是固定片語,表示比賽槍響前就跑出去的意思。即“搶跑”、“搶先……”之意。
I think I've got the job. Let's celebrate! (
我想我已經找到了工作。我們來慶祝一下吧!)
Let's not jump the gun. (
為之過早了吧。)
Let's not be too hasty.
Let's not rush into things.
Don't count your chickens before they are hatched. *
“別在小雞孵出之前就數雞”,常用於口語中。
不要做得太過火。
Let's not go overboard. *go overboard
“做過了”、“超限度”。
I bought four dozen eggs. (
我買了四打雞蛋。)
Let's not go overboard. (
別太離譜呀!)
Let's not go too far.
Let's not be extreme.
我們看情況再說。
Let's wait and see how things go. *
用於各種情況。
Let's wait and see.
別這麼快下結論。
Don't jump to conclusions! *jump to conclusions
直譯是“隨便下結論”,即“過早地下結論”、“貿然斷定”。
So, I think she's pregnant. (
所以,我想她已經懷孕了。)
Don't jump to conclusions! (
別這麼快地下結論。)
Don't prejudge it! (
別憑想像判斷。)
Don't make assumptions! (
不能主觀臆斷。)
Don't get the wrong idea. (
不要抱有那種錯誤想法。)
別那麼自私。
Don't be selfish. *selfish
“任性的,自私的,利己的”。
Don't be self-centered.
Don't be egotistical.
你的工作表現總是不穩定。
Your work is always inconsistent. *inconsistent
“不一致的”、“不穩定的”、“反復無常的”。
Your work is always erratic.
Your work is always patchy.
Your work is always uneven.
你不該隨便亂花錢。
You shouldn't spend money foolishly.
You should try to be thriftier. (
你該試著再節約些。)
You shouldn't spend your money like water.
You shouldn't waste your money. (
你不該那麼浪費錢。)
你的態度太惡劣了。
You have an attitude problem.
You have an attitude problem. (
你的態度太惡劣了。)
Who are you to say that? (
你不是在說你自己吧。)
I don't like your attitude.
You have a bad attitude.
You need to readjust your attitude.
別那麼沒有禮貌。
Don't be so naughty. *naughty
“不聽話,頑皮的,淘氣的”。
Don't do such naughty things.
Don't be so bad.
Behave yourself! (
有點禮貌!)
請安靜!
Hold it down!
Be quiet! *
用於一般情況下。
Keep it down!
Keep it quiet!
Silence!
 *用於學校老師對學生。
Turn it down! *
對看電視或聽收音機的人說的。turn down是“關小電視、收音機等的聲音”。
!(安靜!)
Hush!
Shh.
太吵了。
It's too noisy.
It's too loud.
別丟人現眼了!
Don't make a fool of yourself.
I'm going to dance. (
我想去跳舞。)
Don't make a fool of yourself. (
別丟人現眼了!)
Don't play the fool.
Don't make an ass out of yourself.
Stop acting like a fool.
分清場合。
Think about where you are.
You should consider where you are.
你也不看看你多大了。
Act your age. *
一般用在父母等上年紀的人教育年輕人時。“做和自己年齡相符的舉止、行為”。
How do you like my new red skirt? (
你覺得我這條新的紅裙子怎麼樣?)
Act your age. (
你也不看看你多大了。)
You should act your age. *
比較溫和的說法。
Behave in accordance with what is expected of your age!
You should behave more maturely. (
你該表現得更成熟些。)
You shouldn't act like a child. (
別像個孩子似的。)
你想得也太天真了。
Your view is too optimistic. *optimistic
“樂觀的”,“樂天派的”。
你的想法太不現實了。
You should get your head out of the clouds. *
直譯是“你應該把你的腦袋從雲中伸出來”,即“你的想法太不實際了,回到現實中吧”。
You should get your head out of the clouds. (
你的想法太離譜了。)
Maybe you're right. I should try to be more down-to-earth. (
也許你是對的。我該更現實點兒。)
You aren't being realistic.
You should be more logical. *logical
“符合邏輯的”、“道理上講得通的”。
別再重複這種愚蠢的錯誤了。
Don't make such stupid mistakes again! *make a mistake
慣用語,“出錯”。
Don't make such stupid mistakes again! (
不要重複這種愚蠢的錯誤。)
I won't, I won't. (
不會了,不會了。)
You should be more careful! (
你應該多加小心。)
Don't make dumb mistakes again!
別那麼自命不凡。
Don't be stuck-up. *stuck-up
“驕傲自滿”、“自高自大”。
Don't be so pompous. *pompous
“裝模作樣的”、“自負的”、“華而不實的”。
Don't be such a snob. *snob
“勢利小人”、“看人行事的俗人”。
Don't act like you're better than I am.
Don't flatter yourself so much. (
別那麼自以為是。) *flatter oneself “驕傲自滿”、“得意洋洋”。
人不可貌相。
Don't judge a book by its cover. *
諺語,直譯“不要根據書皮來判斷書的內容”。
He's so short. (
他的個兒多矮呀。)
Listen, don't judge a book by its cover. He was the best basketball player in California last year. (
!你可不能以貌取人,他是去年加利福尼亞最棒的籃球運動員。)
Never judge something by its looks.
Appearances are deceiving. (
不能以貌取人。)
Don't form an opinion about something based on appearance alone. (
人不可貌相。)
說話要留神。
Watch your tongue. *
直譯是“看看你的舌頭”,即“說話要小心”。
Hey, you, asshole! (
你這個混蛋!)
Watch your tongue. (
嘿,說話留點神兒。)
Watch your language.
Watch your mouth.
Be careful of what you say.
Don't use bad language. (
不要說髒話。)
要遵守規則。
Follow the rules. *follow
“遵守,服從(規則、命令、勸說等等)”。
Follow the rules. (
要遵守規則。)
You're the one not following the rules. (
你就沒有遵守規則。)
Don't violate rules. (
不許違反規則。)
Don't violate regulations. (
不許違反章程。)
Don't break the rules. (
不許破壞規則。)
別偷懶!
Stop goofing off! *
這是一句俚語,用於針對在工作、學習或練習中偷懶、耍滑的人。 goof off口語表達方式,意為“懶惰”、“偷懶”。
Get a life!
You should make something out of yourself!
Don't be a bum!
Get a job! (
去找個工作。)
Grow up! (
該長大成人了!/你什麼時候才能長大!)
照我說的做!
Do as I said!
Do what I said.
Do what I tell you to do!
不要說別人的壞話。
Don't say bad things about others.
Don't speak ill of others.
Don't speak bad about other people.
別食言。
Don't go back on your word!
I'm sorry, I can't do that. (
對不起,我做不了。)
Don't go back on your word! (
別食言。)
Don't break your promise. (
不能說話不算數。)
You should keep your word.
做你能做的。
Don't take on more than you can. *
“不要承擔自己處理不了的工作,不要承擔超過自己能力的事情”。
Don't take on more than you can handle.
別那麼粗魯!
Don't be rude!
Don't be impolite!
你被開除了。
You're fired!
Man, you're out of here. *
嚴厲的說法。
I have to sack you. *
溫和的說法。
I have to let you go. *
溫和的說法。
你得像個男子漢!
Be a man!
I don't want to be a leader. (
我不想當頭兒。)
Be a man! (
你得像個男子漢!)
Be strong! (
堅強些!)
Don't be a wimp! (
別那麼窩囊!)
Don't be a chicken! (
別當膽小鬼。)
別自吹自擂。
Don't talk boastfully. *boastfully
“誇耀的”、“自吹自擂的”。
Japan is a very rich country. (
日本是一個富裕的國家。)
Don't talk boastfully. (
別自吹自擂。)
Don't brag.
Don't boast.
You should be more modest. (
你該謙虛一些。)
請別讓我失望。
Please don't disappoint me. *disappoint
“讓……失望”、“辜負……期望”。
Please don't let me down.
別挑逗女孩/男孩!
Don't flirt with girls/boys! *flirt with
“對異性半開玩笑的引誘”、“男女之間的調情”。
Don't flirt with girls! (
別挑逗女孩!)
I was just being friendly. (
我只是表示友好。)
Don't make eyes at her/him! (
別跟她/他眉來眼去的。) *make eyes at... “向……送秋波”。
別抱怨,叫你怎麼做,就怎麼做。
Don't complain and do as you are told.
Do what I tell you to do without complaining.
乾脆點!(趕快!)
Make it snappy! *
這是一個慣用句,“快!”、“乾脆點兒!
Hurry it up!
Look snappy. *
英式英語
麻利點!/利索點!
Step on it! *step on it
原意是“坐火車飛跑”現在常表示“趕緊”的意思。
Be quick!
Get a move on!
Move it!
Snap to it.

●責備
別把責任推給我。
Don't blame me. *blame
“把責任歸於……”、“讓人承擔罪責等”。
It's all your fault! (
都是你的錯!)
Don't blame me, I'm innocent. (
這可不能怨我,我是清白的。)
Don't say it's my fault.
Don't put the blame on me.
Don't accuse me.
這是你的過錯。
You're to blame.
You're to blame. (
這是你的過錯。)
Why me? (
怎麼是我?)
It's your fault.
你站在我的立場上想想。
Put yourself in my shoes. *
直譯是“把你的腳放到我的鞋裡試試?”,即“你站到我的立場上考慮考慮。”
We will not take your illness into consideration. (
我們沒考慮到你生病。)
Put yourself in my shoes. (
你們該為我想想。)
Try to see it from my point of view.
Try to see it my way.
你就不覺得害臊嗎?
Aren't you ashamed of yourself? *ashamed
“做了不好的事感到的羞愧和慚愧”。 be ashamed of... 表示“……覺得害臊”。
How do you live with yourself?
You should be ashamed of yourself. (
你該為自己害臊。)
我要教訓他一頓。
I'll give him a piece of my mind. *give...a piece of...'s mind
“嚴厲批評、責備……”、“大聲地叱責……”。
I'll give him a piece of my mind for lying! (
他撒謊了,我會好好說說他的。)
I don't blame you. (
我不會怪你的。)
別把我捲進去。
Don't involve me!
I'd like you to lie for me. (
能不能幫我撒一次謊?)
Please don't involve me! (
請別把我捲進去。)
I don't want to get involved. (
我不想被捲進去。)
我早說過了吧。
I told you so.
I got in trouble for lying. (
因為撒謊,我闖禍了。)
I told you so. You shouldn't lie. (
我早說過吧,你不該撒謊。)
See, I told you so.
There now, didn't I tell you?
You should have listened to me. (
你要聽我的就好了。)
你知道的吧?
You knew that, didn't you?
My son stopped going to school. (
我兒子沒去上學。)
You knew that, didn't you? (
你知道這事兒吧?)
好像是我做錯了什麼事似的。
It is as if I had done something wrong. *as if...
“好像……似的”。
It's as if it's my fault.
It's as if I'm to blame.
It's like I did something wrong.
他在最後關頭膽怯了。
He chickened out at the last moment.
別沖我發火。
Don't take it out on me. *take it out on...
“為洩憤而沖……發火”。
Don't take your frustration out on me.
Don't treat me badly just because you had a bad day. (
別因為今天你不順就拿我撒氣。)
I didn't do anything wrong! (
我沒有做錯什麼事。)
還我錢。
Pay up!
Pay up! (
還我錢!)
Can you wait till next month? (
能等到下個月嗎?)
Pay your debt!
Pay me back!
Give me my money now! (
現在你就還我錢。)
我會找你算帳的。
You'll pay for this. *
威脅他人,帶有“要報復你”的語感。
你瘋了!
You're out of your mind! *
直譯“你失去理智了”。
You're off your rocker.
You're nuts.
你怎麼這麼說?
You shouldn't say things like that.
Don't say stuff like that. (
你別這樣說呀!)
這可全為了你!
It's for your own good!
I don't want to. (
我不想做。)
It's for your own good! (
這可全為了你!)
It's for your own benefit.
It's for your own sake.
你幹嗎老挑我的刺兒?
Why are you picking on me? *
表示“為什麼責備我?”、“幹嗎我非得挨責備?
You've got an ugly tie on. (
瞧你系這麼條難看的領帶。)
Why are you picking on me? (
你幹嗎老挑我的刺兒?)
他對我的工作總是雞蛋裡挑骨頭。
He always finds fault with my work. *find fault with...
“吹毛求疵”、“有意見”、“挑剔”。

●制止
!
Hold it! *
用來表達“等等!”、“停下!”、“別幹了!”。
Hold it! It's time for lunch. (
別幹了,該吃午飯了。)
It's about time. (
總算到點了。)
Stop!
Cut it out!
Knock it off! *
俚語,“安靜!”、“別動!
等等!
Wait!
Wait! You forgot your umbrella. (
等等,你忘了帶傘。)
Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. (
哦,我差點忘了。)
Wait a minute, please! (
請等一下!)
Just a minute, please! (
請稍等!)
Hold on!
Give me a minute!
別動!別動!
Uh-uh-uh! *
為了阻止正在進行著的動作,而做出的強烈的警告。
Uh-uh-uh! Leave the cake alone. (
別動!別動那塊蛋糕。)
I want it. (
可我想吃。)
別幹那事!
Don't do that!
Stop it!
Stop that!
你幹嗎要幹那種事?
Why are you doing that?
Why are you doing that? (
你幹嗎要幹那種事?)
Why not? (
為什麼不能幹?)
請排隊!
Please line up! *
用於人們不排隊很混亂的時候。line up 表示“排”、“列隊”、“排隊”。
Please make a line.
Please form a line.
別夾塞兒!
Don't cut in line! *cut in line
“插到隊伍裡”。
Don't cut in line! (
別夾塞兒!)
Sorry about that. (
真對不起!)
Don't cut!
Get in line!
Get to the end of the line!
Please go to the end of the line. (
請到後面排隊去。)
別推呀!
Don't push!
Quit pushing! (
別推!)
Don't shove!
Get your hands off me! (
拿開你的手。)
Don't touch me! (
別碰我!)
別張口就罵人。
Don't call me names! *call... names
“罵人”、“說壞話”、“說髒話”。
Hey, don't call me names! (
別張口就罵人。)
I didn't call you names. (
我哪兒罵你了。)
別多嘴多舌的。
Don't be a blabber mouth! *
“沒必要說的話別喋喋不休地說”。
Don't blab this to anyone! (
別對什麼人都嘮叨這事。)
Mum's the word! (
別聲張!) *要求別說出去。
Don't be so talkative! (
別多嘴。) *talkative “多嘴多舌的”、“好說話的”。
Don't tell anyone my secret! (
別告訴別人我的秘密。)
Keep your lips sealed. (
閉上你的嘴巴。)
要做得不露痕跡。
Keep it out of sight. *out of sight
短語,“看不見的地方”、“視線之外”。
Keep it out of sight. (
要做得不露痕跡。)
Okay. I'll try. (
明白了。就這麼著。)
I don't want anyone to see it. (
我不想讓人看到。)
I don't want to see it ever again. (
我再也不想看到。)
離我遠點兒!
Stay away from me!
Hi! That's a nice jacket. (
!這夾克真不錯!)
Stay away from me. (
離我遠點兒。)
Stay away!
Get out of here! (
從這兒出去!)
Leave me alone. (
讓我一個人呆會兒。)
不許耍花樣!
No funny stuff! *
口語中常常使用,最好能記住。funny除“奇怪”之外,還有“怪異”和“可疑”的意思。
Drop the gun, and no funny stuff! (
放下槍,不許耍花樣。)
Anything you say. (
照你說的做。)
別介入那件事!
Stay out of this!
I'm going to call the police. (
我要給員警打電話。)
You stay out of this! (
別介入這件事!)
Don't get involved!
Mind your own business! (
少管閒事!管管你自己吧。)
Stay out of it!
別給弄砸了。
Don't ruin it. *ruin
“破壞”、“糟蹋”。
I'll finish the decorations for you. (
我要給你把這些都裝飾好。)
Okay, but don't ruin it. (
好吧!不過你別給弄壞了。)
Don't be a party pooper. *party pooper
原指“使宴會掃興的人”。
別打架!
Stop fighting.
Stop fighting. (
別打架!)
But he hit me first. (
是他先打我的。)

●警告
別動!
Freeze! *
“動就開槍!”,語氣強烈。
Hey, you, freeze! (
喂,說你呢,別動!)
蹲下!
Duck! *
上面有危險的東西掉下來時,提醒對方注意“臥倒”、“蹲下”。
You have to duck down here. (
你得躲到這兒來。) *還有時間,不太緊急的情況。
舉起手來!
Hands up!
Put your hands up!
Hands in the air!
不許動!
Don't move!
Don't make a move!
照我說的去做!
You listen to me!
Do as I said!
趴下!
Get down! *
“趴在地上”。
站住!
Halt!
Hold it!
呆在那兒!
Stay where you are! *
“有危險,呆在原來的地方”的語氣。
往前走!
Move on!
Move!
跪下!
On your knees! *knees
“膝蓋”。
放手!
Let go of me! *
告訴對方鬆開抓著的手或東西。
Let go!
快逃吧!
Run for your lives!
Let's get out of here!
截住他!
Stop him! *
指女性時用stop her
閉嘴!
Can it! *
這是2個詞的句子,說快了仿佛一個詞。
Shut up! *
這是2個詞的句子,說快了仿佛一個詞。
後退!
Stand back! *
“一步也好兩步也好,往後退退!”、“從站的地方向後退”。
Step back!
算了吧!
Cut it out!
Stop it!
你被逮捕了。
You're under arrest. *arrest
“逮捕”。
手腳分開。
Spread'em! *
Spread them口語連讀形式。them 指“手腳”。
小心!危險!
Heads up!
Look out!
Watch out!
放下!
Drop it! *
要對方放下手裡拿的東西。比如槍或刀子等的場合下使用。
拿開你的手!
Get your hands off!
趴下!
Stay down!
快溜走吧!
Get lost! *
不願意見到對方或不願與對方說話的心情。
滾出去。
Get out of here! *
四個詞常連讀。
閃開!
Back off! *
當感到對方靠近自己,給自己帶來危險時。
Go away! (
走遠點兒!)
Leave me alone! (
讓我一個人呆會兒。)

全站熱搜

evita6804 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()