英語口語8000句18. 祝福
恭喜!
Congratulations! *用於對個人表示祝賀,如實現了什麼目標獲得什麼勝利時。但不用於新春祝賀。注意不要忘記複數“s”。
I passed my driving test! (我駕照考試通過了。)
Congratulations! (恭喜!恭喜!)
恭喜你的訂婚。
Congratulations on your engagement. *用Congratulations on your engagement表示“祝賀……”的場合。
I'm engaged. (我訂婚了!)
Congratulations on your engagement. (恭喜你訂婚!)
恭喜你們喜結良緣。
Congratulations on your marriage.
Congratulations on your marriage. (恭喜你們喜結良緣。)
Thank you. (謝謝!)
恭喜生子。
Congratulations on the birth of your child.
It's a boy. (是個男孩。)
Congratulations on the birth of your child. (恭喜生子。)
恭喜你考上大學!
Congratulations on entering...
Congratulations on entering...College. (恭喜你考上……大學。)
Thank you. (謝謝!)
恭喜高升!
Congratulations on your promotion!
I got promoted! (我晉升了!)
Congratulations on your promotion! (恭喜高升!)
祝賀你康復!
Congratulations on your complete recovery.
Congratulations on your complete recovery. (祝賀你康復!)
Thank you for your support. (謝謝您一直鼓勵我。)
祝賀你!
Good for you!
My book was published. (我的書出版了。)
Good for you! (祝賀你!)
我為你而高興!
I'm (really) happy for you.
We made up. (我們和好了。)
I'm really happy for you!(我為你們高興。)
I'm delighted for you. *這兩種說法在某些場合也可以用來表示Congratulations!(祝賀)的意思。
乾杯!
Cheers! *在英國也可用來表示Thank you (謝謝)的意思。
讓我們乾杯!
Let's make a toast! *make a toast 表示“乾杯!”。
Why don't we make a toast?
為了您的健康(乾杯)!
Here's to your health! *後面常接Cheers!(乾杯!)。Here's是Here is的省略形式。
我提議讓我們為史密斯先生乾杯!
Let me propose a toast to Mr. Smith.
I'd like to propose a toast to Mr. Smith.
祝您成功!
Break a leg! *用於向對方表示“祝您走運”時。break a leg 直譯是“骨折”,但含有“祝您走運”的意思。對演員必須用Break on leg,有人認為對演員用Good luck的話,會招致不幸。
Knock'em dead!
Good luck!
Go get'em! *是Go get them!的口語縮寫形式。
英語口語8000句mp3文本下載弔唁
我對您深表同情!
I sympathize with you.
I sympathize with you. (我對您深表同情!)
Thank you for your concern. (謝謝您的關心!)
我們為失去一個這麼好的人而感到遺憾!(太遺憾了,我們失去了一個偉大的人。)
What a pity we've lost such a great man!
What a pity we've lost such a great man! (我們為失去一個這麼好的人而感到遺憾!)
Yes, indeed. (確實是這樣。)
我很懷念我的爺爺。
I'm going to miss my grandpa.
I'm going to miss my grandpa. (我很懷念我的爺爺。)
I know how you feel. (我能理解你的感受。)
太不幸了。
That's too bad.
My father is in the hospital now. (我爸爸現在住院了。)
That's too bad. (太不幸了。)
別太消沉了。
Try not to get depressed.
Try not to get depressed. (別太消沉了。)
I can't help it. (我無法控制自己。)
這次很麻煩,對吧?
It was terrible this time, wasn't it?
It was terrible this time, wasn't it? (這次很麻煩,對吧?)
It sure was. (確實是這樣。)
我太難過了!
I'm so sorry. *語氣比That's too bad還要禮貌一些。
My mother died when I was ten. (我媽媽在我10歲的時候就去世了。)
I'm so sorry. (那太不幸了。)
What a shame.
沒關係/別太在意。
Never mind.
I couldn't pass the test.(我考試沒有通過。)
Never mind.(沒關係。/別太在意。)
留言列表