close

TOEFL托福常用口語句型

下面按句型分類給大家列舉一些生活中常說的句子。(這些句型無論是在口語還是在書面語中都應引起大家足夠的重

0

下面按句型分類給大家列舉一些生活中常說的句子。(這些句型無論是在口語還是在書面語中都應引起大家足夠的重視。)

否定句型:

1. There is not a moment to be lost. 分秒必爭。

2. There is no holding back the wheel of history. 歷史車輪不可阻擋。

3. Not a soul was anywhere visible. 到處見不到一個人。

4. I felt sorry for not coming in time. 我很抱歉沒準時到。

5. I don‘t think it is right to make such a hasty decision. 我認為如此倉促做決定是不正確的。

6. Everybody it is true wouldn‘t like it. 的確並不是人人都喜歡它。

7. I don‘t wholly agree. 我並不完全同意。

8. All my plans came to nothing. 我的一切計畫都沒實現。

9. I shall never do it not under any circumstances. 我不會做那事的,10. I‘ll not do such a thing not I. 我不會幹這種事的,決不會。

11. I could not assent to much less participate in such proceedings. 我對這種行為不能贊同,哪裡還說得上參加。

12. I did not even see him still less shake hands with him. 我看都沒看見他,哪裡還可能同他握手呢?

13. I never thought of it let alone did I do it. 我想都沒想到它,更談不上去做了。

14. Little remains to be said. 簡直沒什麼可說的了。

15. I have hardly ever been out of Beijing. 我幾乎未曾離開過北京。

16. I saw little or nothing of him after you were gone. 你走後我很少看見他,幾乎可說完全沒見過他。

17. I could not help showing my pleasure. 我不禁喜形於色。

18. I cannot but admire his courage. 我不得不讚美他的勇氣。

19. I never see you but I think of my brother. 我每次見到你就想起我的兄弟來。(我沒有一次不是見到你就想起我的兄弟來。)

20. It simply will not do. 那是絕對不行的。

數詞句型:

21. It takes me three clear / cleanly days. 它花了我整整三天時間。

22. There are fifty and odd or and more students in our class. 我們班有五十餘人。

23. The total expense amount to a hundred dollars. 全部費用合計100 美元。

24. We were fifteen all told. 我們一共十五人。

25. The delegation consisted of 15 inclusive of including two interpreters. 代表團共十五人,包括兩名翻譯在內。

26. There were fifty people present not counting excluding the children. 出席者達五十人,兒童未計算在內。

27. We take a rest at intervals of two hours. 我們每隔兩小時休息一次。

28. I ask you to teach me every other day. 我請你每隔一天來教我。

29. Beijing is ten times as big as my home town. 北京有我的家鄉十個那麼大。

30. The sun is a huge blazing ball a million times larger than the earth. 太陽是個龐大的熾燃火球,比地球大一百多萬倍。

31. By comparison with 1992 the foreign trade turnover of that country in 2003 increased to 3.5 times. 1992年相比,這個國家2003年對外貿易總額增加了2.5 倍(增加到3.5 倍)。

32. That table measures three feet by three. 那張桌子三英尺長,三英尺寬。

33. He valued the house for me at ?,500. 這房子他替我作價為三千五百鎊。

34. His coat is rated at 20 yuan. 他的大衣值價二十元。

35. The job was finished at a sitting a stretch)。這工作一下子(一口氣)就做完了。

被動句型:

36. I got plucked. 我未被錄取。

37. He got dismissed. 他被開除了。

38. You are bound to be received warmly. 你定會受到熱情接待。

39. I preferred to be assigned something more difficult to do. 我寧願被分配(得到)些更困難的工作做。

40. He was often spoken about. 他常被人們談到。

41. It is considered a shame to cheat in examination. 考試舞弊是可恥的。

42. It was found difficult for us to understand him. 我們發現要瞭解他是很難的。

43. It was proved wrong to say things like that. 已經證明那種講法是不對的。

44. It is requested that you kindly take immediate action in the matter. 對於此事,請速做處理。

45. It hasn‘t been made clear when the new road is open to traffic. 新路什麼時候通車還沒有宣佈。

46. Has it been decided where we are to hold the conference會議在那裡開,決定了嗎?

47. I was warned not to be late. 我被告之不要遲到。

48. I am supposed to know something about science. 有人建議我瞭解一些科學方面的東西。

49. The books are not allowed to be taken out of the room. 這些書不准攜出室外。

比較句型:

50. She is no less diligent than her elder sister. 她和她姐姐一樣用功。

51. One minute too late is no more in time than half an hour is)。遲到一分鐘與遲到半小時同樣是不準時。

52. His strength is superior to mine. 他的力氣比我大。

53. Colored people are by no means inferior to white people. 有色人種絲毫不比白人低劣。

54. My arrival in New York is posterior to that of my friend. 我比我朋友後到紐約。

55. We love truth above everything else. 我們熱愛真理甚與一切。

56. It is worth next to nothing. 那幾乎一錢不值。

57. How could he compare with Bill Gates他怎能同比爾嚫譴南啾饒兀?nbsp58. Easier said than done. 說易做難。

59. I like that best of all / least of all. 我最喜歡/不喜歡那個。

60. I can‘t think of a better idea. 我想不出比這個更好的了。

61. No other book has had a greater influence on my life. 任何其它的書對我一生的影響都沒有這本書大。

62. Nothing is so easy as this. 沒有比這更容易的事了。

63. The more a men knows the more he discovers his ignorance. 一個人懂得越多,越發現自己無知。

64. So much the worse. 更加不妙。

65. Better late than never. 遲做比不做好。

66. Better to do well than to say well. 說得好不如做得好。

67. I would sooner die than do such a thing. 我寧死不做此事。

68. Wise men love truth whereas fools shun it. 聰明人熱愛真理,而愚人逃避真理。

69. I would do anything before that. 我什麼都肯做,就是不願做那件事。

倒裝句型:

70. There must be something wrong. 一定有什麼東西弄錯了。

71. Then came the hour we had been looking forward to. 我們渴望的時刻終於到了。

72. Now comes your turn. 現在輪到你了。

73. Not a finger did I lay on him. 我從沒有指責過他。

74. Never had I had any experience like that. 我從沒有經歷過這樣的事。

75. Well do I remember the day when it happened. 我清楚地記得事情發生的那一天。

76. Enclosed are some pictures I‘ve just taken. (隨信)附上幾張近照。

77. Don‘t let go the rope. 抓牢繩子,別鬆手。

78. I would not let drop a word. 我決不說一個字。

sina

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    evita6804 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()