Chapter 4   Asking Directions第四章  問路 詢問目的地 
1. May I help you?
有什麼事我可以為您效勞嗎? 
2. Could you tell me how to get to your hotel?
你能告訴我如何到達你們的飯店嗎? 
3. Where will you be coming from?
你將會從哪裡來? 
4. How far is it from the M.R.T. exit?
從捷運出口到您那兒有多遠? 
5. Keep going straight ahead.
一直往前走。 
6. We look forward to seeing you.
我們很期待看到您。

路人指示 
1. Could you please tell me the way to the subway station?
請問地鐵車站怎麼走? 
2. I have lost my way. 
我迷路了。 
3. Which bus should I take?
我要坐哪一路公車? 
4. You are walking in the opposite direction.
你是朝著相反的方向走。 
5. You can take bus number 15.
你可以搭15號公車。 
6. Thanks for your help.
謝謝您的幫忙。

詢問路程遠近 
1. How far is the Kennedy International Airport from here?
甘迺迪國際機場離這裡有多遠? 
2. It takes about an hour to get there.
大約要花一小時。 
3. Should I take a taxi?
我該搭計程車嗎? 
4. Maybe you can take the shuttle bus.
也許你可以搭機場巴士。 
5. How often does the shuttle bus arrive?
機場巴士多久一班呢? 
6. Every ten minutes. You can catch it right now.
每隔十分鐘。你現在就可以趕上了。

如何描述位置 
1. Do you know a good restaurant around here?
您知道這附近有不錯的餐廳嗎? 
2. Go down this street and turn left at the second traffic light.
直走這條街,在第二個紅綠燈左轉。 
3. Are there any landmarks?
有任何的地標嗎? 
4. The restaurant is right next to the 7-ELEVEn.
餐廳在7-ELEVEn的旁邊。 
5. How long does it take to walk from here to that restaurant?
從這裡走到那家餐廳要多久? 
6. It takes about five minutes on foot.
步行要花大約5分鐘。

實用字彙

  • ask directions  問路
  • May I help you?  我可以幫你嗎?
  • come from  從…來
  • get to  到達
  • far  遠的
  • how far  多遠
  • international airport  國際機場
  • shuttle bus  機場巴士
  • keep going straight  一直往前走
  • look forward to  期待
  • subway station  地鐵車站
  • lost one’s way  迷路
  • opposite direction  相反的方向
  • restaurant  餐廳
  • turn left  左轉
  • traffic light  紅綠燈
  • landmark  地標
  • next to  在…旁邊
  • how long  多久
  • on foot  步行

    全站熱搜

    evita6804 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()