Chapter 6 At the bank 第六章 在銀行
詢問地點與開放、關閉時間
1 Where can I exchange foreign currency?
我可以在那裡兌換外幣?
2 You can exchange at the bank.
你可以在銀行兌換。
3. Where is the nearest bank?
最近的銀行在那裡?
4. Just go straight and make a right turn at next intersection.
只要直走在下一個紅綠燈右轉。
5. Thanks for your help.
謝謝你的幫忙。
6. What time does the bank open and close?
你能告訴我銀行什麼時候開與關門?
詢問匯率
1. Can you tell me the exchange rate for U.S. dollars?
你能告訴我美元的匯率是多少?
2. The exchange rate is $34 for a dollar today.
今天美元的匯率是34元。
3. How about the exchange rate for British pounds?
那英鎊匯率多少?
4. You can check the exchange quotation on the wall.
你可以看一下牆上匯率報價表。
5. Would you please change this into U.S. dollars.
請你幫忙換成美元。
6. Just a moment.
請等一下。
交換貨幣
1. I’d like to exchange some New Taiwan dollars for British pounds.
我想要將台幣兌換成英鎊。
2. How do you exchange the money?
你要怎麼換?
3. Please break this bill into small change.
請將紙幣換成零錢。
4. Please check your changes.
請點收一下。
5. Here you are
這個給你。
6. Just a moment.
請等一下。
兌換旅行支票
1. I’d like to cash a traveler’s check, please.
請將我的旅行支票換成現款。
2. How much do you want to cash?
你想要換多少錢?.
3. One hundred dollars.
一百元。
4. May I see your passport, please?
我能看你的護照嗎?
5. Here is my passport for identification.
這是我證明身分的護照。
6. Please sign your name on the check.
請在支票上簽名。
實用字彙
- exchange 兌換
- foreign currency 外幣
- nearest 最接近的
- go straight 直走
- make a right turn 右轉
- intersection 十字路口
- exchange rate 匯率
- British pound 英磅
- U.S. dollar 美金
- exchange quotation 匯率報價表
- change(n). 零錢
- bill(n) 紙幣
- cash(v) 兌現
- traveler’s check 旅行支票
- Here you are 這個給你
- Just a moment 請等一下
- passport 護照
- identification 身分證明;身分證
- sign 簽名
- check 支票