再美國唸書生活時,通常面臨最大的難題是--交通問題.美國地大物博,通常買個日常用品, 都得開上10~20分鐘"沒車就等於沒腳",所以買車和考駕照是必要的,留學生間都會彼此流傳一些"筆試考古題",舊人給新人考古題 ,新人再給更新的人考古題,代代相傳的"考題傳承",讓每個移民得以在美生存.
除了筆試考古題外 Handbook也是必要的, 筆試過才有路考,我去的那洲華人較少 都要考英文 聽說有的洲也可以用自己的語言考,像加州就有中文筆試,這樣就沒有國外的Fu,這樣何必出國?
這是美國網站下載的written text .看各未能答對幾題?考一次大約10美元 ,不會請你馬上付錢,通常要等你路考考過才付,可能怕我們一直不過才最後才付.
每次筆試只能錯少於5題 ,超過題數請你下次再來,考試方式是一個人站一台機器,右手觸控螢幕就可作答,我記得我那時考試時是禮拜五下午 監理所滿滿是人 大家站著滿滿考筆試 結果我答題到一半 不確定答案還問旁邊的墨西哥人 她很熱心回答我, 結果我們一直講話被對面的監考官看到 還說"No,speaking"
1. You may drive off of the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
2. You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the tracks in one direction. The speed limit is:
3. When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street.
4. When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
5. When driving in fog, you should use your:
6. A white painted curb means:
7. A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
8. California's "Basic Speed Law" says:
9. You just sold your vehicle. You must notify the DMV within ___ days.
10. To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about ______________.
1. You are about to make a left turn. You must signal continuously during the last ____ feet before the turn.
2. Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
3. You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can't find the owner. You must:
4. Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ____.
5. You may legally block an intersection:
6. When parking uphill on a two-way street with no curb, your front wheels should be:
7. With a Class C drivers license a person may drive:
8. To turn left from a multilane one-way street onto a one-way street, you should start your turn from:
9. If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
10. Roadways are the most slippery:
1. You may not park your vehicle:
2. You must notify the DMV within 5 days if you:
3. Two sets of solid, double, yellow lines that are two or more feet apart:
4. You want to make a right turn at an upcoming intersection. You should slow down and:
5. You are driving on a freeway posted for 65 MPH. The traffic is traveling at 70 MPH. You may legally drive:
6. It is illegal to park your vehicle:
7. The safest precaution that you can take regarding the use of cellular phones and driving is:
8. If you have a green light, but traffic is blocking the intersection, you should:
9. You are getting ready to make a right turn. You should:
10. You must obey instructions from school crossing guards:
1. It is a very windy day. You are driving and a dust storm blows across the freeway reducing your visibility. You should drive slower and turn on your:
2. If you plan to pass another vehicle, you should:
3. You are driving on a freeway posted for 65 mph. Most of the other vehicles are driving 70 mph or faster. You may legally drive:
4. If you drive faster than other vehicles on a road with one lane in each direction and continually pass the other cars, you will:
5. Which of these vehicles must always stop before crossing railroad tracks?
6. You are driving on a one-way street. You may turn left onto another one-way street only if:
7. A large truck is ahead of you and is turning right onto a street with two lanes in each direction. The truck:
8. You may cross a double, yellow line to pass another vehicle, if the yellow line next to:
9. At intersections, crosswalks, and railroad crossings, you should always:
10. You drive defensively when you:
1. You are driving on the freeway. The vehicle in front of you is a large truck. You should drive:
2. All of the following practices are dangerous to do while driving. Which of these is also illegal?
3. Always stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
4. When you tailgate other drivers (drive close to their rear bumper):
5. Should you always drive slower than other traffic?
6. You see a signal person at a road construction site ahead. You should obey his or her instructions:
7. When can you drive in a bike lane?
8. You see a flashing yellow traffic signal at an upcoming intersection. The flashing yellow light means:
9. There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing your lane ahead. You should:
10. A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles: