[ Roaring ]
- [ Shouting ] - [ Roaring ]
[ Roaring Continues ]
[ Shouting Continues ]
[ Whispers ] This is the part where you run away.
- [ Gasping ] - [ Laughs ]
And stay out!
“Wanted. Fairy tale creatures.”
[ Sighs ]
[Man's Voice] All right. This one's full.
- “Take it away!” - [ Gasps ]
- Move it along. Come on! Get up! - Next!
Give me that! Your flying days are over.
That's 20 pieces of silver for the witch. Next!
- Get up! Come on! - Twenty pieces.
- “[Thudding]” - “Sit down there!”
- Keep quiet! - “[Crying]”
This cage is too small.
Please don't turn me in. I'll never be stubborn again.
I can change. Please! Give me another chance!
- Oh, shut up. - Oh! - “Next!”
- What have you got? - This little wooden puppet.
I'm not a puppet. I'm a real boy.
Five shillings for the possessed toy.
- Take it away. - Father, please! Don't let them do this!
- Help me! - Next. What have you got?
- Well, I've got a talking donkey. - [ Grunts ]
Right. Well, that's good for ten shillings, if you can prove it.
Oh, go ahead, little fella.
Oh, oh, he's just-- He'sjust a little nervous.
He's really quite a chatterbox. Talk, you bone headed dolt--
-That's it. I've heard enough. Guards! - “No, no, he talks!”
He does. I can talk. I Iove to talk.
I'm the talkingest damn thing you ever saw.
- Get her out of my sight. - “No, no!”
I swear! Oh! He can talk!
[ Gasps ]
Hey! I can fly!
- He can fly! - He can fly!
- He can talk! - Ha, ha! That's right, fool!
Now I'm a flying, talking donkey.
You might have seen a house fly, maybe even a super fly,
but I bet you ain't never seen a donkey fly.
[ Grunts ]
After him! He's getting away!
[ Grunts, Gasps ]