TALK ABOUT EDUCATION · Are college tuitions reasonable? · Are most schools coeducation
TALK ABOUT EDUCATION
· Are college tuitions reasonable?
· Are most schools coeducational in your country?
· Are there any subjects/classes you wanted to study but they weren't available at your school/college?
· Are there good universities in your country? Which ones?
· Are women encouraged to pursue education?
· Do you have difficulty with school work?
· Do you think teachers are paid enough?
· Do you think your school is a good one? Why/why not?
· Do you think your teachers give too much homework?
· How long must you go to university to get a degree?
· How much is too much homework? How should the homework load be managed?
· If you have not attended university, do you plan on doing so?
· Is it difficult for people without a university education to get good jobs where you live?
· What are some important factors in determining which university to attend?
· What are the qualities of a good student?
· What are the qualities of a good teacher?
· What is the average age of a high school graduate?
· What is your favorite class?
· What was (or is) your favorite subject? Why do you like it?
· Who selects the university you will attend —— you or your parents?
· Why are you studying a foreign language?
· Why do you think people become teachers?
· Why is it helpful to learn a second language ?
· Why is it sometimes very difficult to speak another language?
· Would you consider studying abroad? If so, why?