TOEFL福聽力常用片語(2

  under the sun 世界上任何地方  under the table 台底交易  under the weather 身體不適  und

0

  under the sun 世界上任何地方

  under the table 台底交易

  under the weather 身體不適

  under warranty be 在保修期內

  under way under weight事情在進展之中

  up and about 身體復員,可下地走動

  up to 輪到某人

  up to one's ears be 沉迷;熱中

  up to one's neck be 太忙於做某事

  up to sth be 對某事稱職

  use one's name as a reference 讓某人推薦

  very light in weight 很輕

  very much appreciated be 很感激

  visit John 上廁所

  wage a war on sth 對某事發動一場戰爭

  walk sb home 陪某人回家

  walkie-talkie 手提對講機;搬弄是非的人

  walking dictionary 知識淵博的人

  Walls have ears. 隔牆有耳

  wash one's dirty linen in public 公開談論陰私。

  wash out 精疲力竭,臉色蒼白

  watch one's step. 謹慎從事

  watch the budget 小心預算

  watch with hard eye 用注視的目光看人

  Watch your step. 小心走路。

  We just make it. 我們剛好趕上。

  We rap well together. 我們很合得來。

  We'll in for the night by then. 到晚上那時,我們一定已經回去了。

  We'll see later. 以後再說。

  We're not pressed for time. 我們並不趕時間。

  wear sth inside out 把衣服穿反了

  wee hours 淩晨

  welcome to the party現在你總算懂了!

  well in advancce 老早

  Well I never真想不到

  What a mess好亂啊!

  What a pleasant surprise真想不到的好事

  What a thing to say這是什麼話!

  What are we waiting for我們還在等什麼?

  What are you getting at你的意思如何?

  What are you going to sell你這是什麼意思?

  What are you smoking你這是什麼意思?

  What are you up to do你的意思如何?

  What can you do about it你有何辦法?看你怎樣?

  What do you figure你的意思如何?

  What do you give你有何高見?

  What do you say你的意思如何?

  What held you up你為什麼遲到?

  What to call it這叫什麼?

  What were you up to你幹什麼去了?

  What's come over you你怎麼啦?

  What's cooking發生了什麼事?

  What's going on發生了什麼事?

  What's it to you這和你有什麼關係?

  What's on the schedule有什麼計畫?

  What's on your mind有什麼事嗎?

  What's the big idea你這是什麼意思?

  What's the catch你這是什麼意思?

  What's the good word你有什麼好消息?

  what's the matter 到底怎麼樣

  What's under your cat你這是什麼意思?

  What's up發生了什麼事?

  what's up什麼事?

  What's your pleasure Treasure你喜好什麼吃的,富翁(婆)?

  What's your pleasure你喜歡什麼?

  whatever made you…… 你為什麼……

  whatever you say. 隨你的便。

  when in Rome do as the Romans do 入鄉隨俗

  when the doors open 一開場就進入;太準時

  When there is life there is hope. 活著,就有希望。

  When's the big day哪天辦喜事?

  Where are you heading你上哪去?

  white lie 善意的謊言

  Who are all the characters那些人是誰?

  who said so 誰說的?

  Who's calling please請問您是哪位?

  Who's the lucky guy誰是新郎?

  Why not tell it to the Horse Marines你以為有人會相信你這一套嗎?

  wind up 結束,結果

  window shoping 只看不買地逛商場

  wise up 知道

  with a long face 拉長臉

  with flying colors 成功地

  with open arms 熱烈歡迎

  within an ace of 幾乎;差一點

  without fail 一定

  woman of the world 精通事故的女人

  won't be long 不會太久的

  Wonders never cease奇怪的事永遠不斷發生!

  words fail me 說不出話來

  work a tight schedule 時間很緊迫

  work away 連續工作

  work like a Trojan 工作勤奮

  work out 計畫;想出

  Would there be room enough for me有沒有空位讓我坐?

  Would you like to order now現在要點菜了嗎?

  Wouldn't she be nice to come home to和她生活在一起,不是很好嗎?

  wouldn't work for me 不適合我

  yes-man 唯唯諾諾的人

  You are a dead duck. 你完了。

  You are a thoughtful person. 你真周到

  You are all wet. 你完全錯了。

  You are just being polite. 你真會說話。

  You are killing me. 真是笑死我了。

  You are your father's son. 你長得很象你父親。

  You ask for it. 你自找苦吃。

  you bet 的確

  You bet當然啦

  You can say it again. 我同意你的說法。

  You can set your watch by him. 他總是很準時。

  You can't beat it. 無人匹敵的

  You can't keep a good man down. 好人自有出頭之日。

  You don't know half of it. 你知道什麼!

  You don't say so. 是真的嗎?

  You get me there. 你把我難住了。

  You get no say. 你無權說話。

  You got me there. 你難住我了,這個我不清楚

  You got the picture. 你瞭解了。

  You have a point there. 你的見解很對。

  you have outstanding 款還沒付清

  You know something讓我告訴你一件事。

  You leave me in the cold. 你太令我掃興了。

  You let me down. 你太讓我失望了。

  You look upset. 你好象情緒不好。

  You look wonderful. 你氣色很好。

  You mean to say…… 你的意思是說……

  You said a mouthful. 你說得夠多的了。

  You said it. 我同意你的說法。

  You see what I mean你明白我的意思了嗎?

  You should be smart enough. 你應該聰明一點。

  You stay out of this. 不要插手這件事。

  You're all mixed up. 你全搞混了。

  You're confusing your days. 你把日子弄混了。

  You're putting me on. 你在和我開玩笑。

  You're ribbing me. 你開我玩笑。

  You're thoughtful. 你想得真周到。

  You're way ahead of me. 你講得那麼快,我還沒聽清呢。

  Your timing is just right. 你來得正好。

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    evita6804 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()