TOEFL托福聽力常用片語(3)
w
have a ball 玩得非常開心 have a big mouth 話多的人 have a bite 咬一口 have a bone to
0
have a ball 玩得非常開心
have a big mouth 話多的人
have a bite 咬一口
have a bone to pick with sb 算帳
have a good ear(eye) for 對……有鑒賞力
Have a good time. 好好玩。
Have a good time. 好好玩吧。
have a head on one's shoulders 有智慧
have a heart 可憐我吧
Have a nice trip. 一路順風
have a screw loose 精神有問題
Have a seat. 請坐。
have a surprise for sb 告訴某人一個好消息
have a swelled head 自大
Have fun. 玩得開心。
have good taste 有眼光
have had it 無法忍受
have it both ways 權衡兩方面
have it out with 攤牌
have no leg to stand on 無法證明
have one's hair set 做頭髮
have one's own way 隨心所欲
have some 吃一點吧
have sth on sb 抓住某人的把柄
have the face to do sth 居然有臉做某事
have time off 休假
have words with sb 口角
Have you had enough?你吃飽了嗎?
have(keep) the run of 自由使用
haven't the slightest idea 毫不知道
having a sale 廉售
He cleaned us out. 他拿走了我們的所有東西。
head and shoulder above sb, be 比某人好
head over heels 完全
heavy date 重要的約會。
help out 幫助解決問題
help yourself 請自便
her cup of tea 很配她,很合她的口味
Here it is. 這就是,在這裡
His bark is worse than his bite. 刀子嘴,豆腐心
his lettle broad 他的女朋友
hit it hard 盡了最大努力
hit it off 相處
hit of the show 表演中最精采的一幕
hit on(upon)突然想到;巧遇
hit the ball 順利
hit the ceiling(roof)勃然大怒
hit the high spots 達到高水準
hit the sack 睡覺
hold back 退縮
hold good 有效
hold in the balance 尚未決定
hold it 且慢
hold one's horses 忍耐
hold one's tongue 保持沉默
hold out 堅持到底
hold the line 請勿收線
hold up 舉起;支撐;阻擋
hold water 經得起考驗的;合乎邏輯的
hook up 接洽妥當
Hop in. 上車。
Hope it doesn't cost much. 希望價格不貴。
hors d'oeuvres 飯前點心
hot air 毫無根據的謊言;大話
How am I doing?你看我做的怎麼樣?
How are you making out?進展怎樣?
how come 為什麼
How come?為什麼
How did it come out?結果如何?
How did it go?結果如何?
How did you make out?你進展如何?
How did you swing it?你怎麼對付這件事?
How do I look?我好看嗎?
How does that sound?如何?好嗎?
How goes the enemy?幾點了?
How is that with you?意下如何?
how on earth 鬼知道;怎麼會
how the heck 怎麼會
How's that?怎麼樣?
hung one on 大醉
I bet you are right. 我同意你的說法。
I can never thank you enough. 我不知道該怎樣多謝你。
I can't afford to lose…… 我丟不起……
I can't believe my eye. 我簡直不敢相信你的眼睛。
I don't buy your story. 我不相信你的話。
I don't care. 我不在乎。
I don't have a slightest idea. 我一點也不知道。
I don't want to be in your shoes. 我不要象你那樣。
I feel the call of nature 內急;急於上廁所
I get them mixed up. 我把它們搞亂了。
I give you my word. 我向你保證。
I have no idea. 我簡直一無所知。
I haven't got the foggiest. 我一點也摸不著頭腦。
I know what I'm doing. 我知道該怎樣做。
I like the way you have. 照你原來的樣子就好了。
I lost you. 我不瞭解你的意思。
I love her something fierce. 我愛她愛得要命。
I may be psychic. 可能是第六感作用。
I mean what I say. 我說的是實話。
I must be in love. 我一定是在談戀愛了。
I was behind my paper correcting. 把改卷子的事耽誤了。
I was fooled by the terms. 我被這些名詞搞糊塗了。
I was starved to death. 我餓死了。
I won't take no for an answer. 你非答應不可。
I would appreciate it. 我非常感謝。
I'd enjoy the company. 我很高興有個伴。
I'll be right over. 我馬上就來。
I'll be right with you. 我馬上就來。
I'll bet…… 我敢打賭
I'll give it to you strait. 我坦白對你說吧。
I'll go a couple of rounds with you. 我和你過幾招。
I'll have him call you. 我會叫他打電話給你。
I'll heed your words. 我會考慮你的話。
I'll say. 英雄所見略同
I'll see to it. 我會留意這件事的。
I'll see you home. 我送你回家吧。
I'll take a chance. 我要試試看。
I'll take a raincheck on that. 遲些再談吧。
I'll tell you what. 我有一個主意。
I'm afraid you got the wrong number. 恐怕你弄錯了電話號碼。
I'm all for it. 我全力支持。
I'm beat. 我很累
I'm completely in your hands. 由你作主。
I'm full. 我吃飽了。
I'm getting so big. (孕婦)我肚子越來越大了。
I'm hanged…… 我保證沒有……
I'm not broke. 我不是一個錢沒有。
I'm not myself today. 今天我不太舒服。
I'm still in shock. 我還在興奮。
I'm stuffed. 我吃得好飽。
I'm the suave type. 我是書生型的。
I've got to run. 我該走了。
I've thrown in my hat, can the body follow?我可以進來嗎?
I-love-me fellow 自命不凡的人
I.O.U 我欠你;借據(I owe you)
if it's all right with you 如果你覺得方便的話……
immediate family 自己人
in a jam 遇到困難;事情搞得一團糟
in a jiffy 一會,馬上
in a lousy mood 心情很壞
in a nutshell 總而言之
in a whole skin 平安地
in at one ear and out at the other 左耳入,右耳出
in charge of 負責管理
in due time 適時;終於
in fashion 流行
in for a treat, be 請欣賞……
in good condition 情況良好
in good shape 精神或身體狀態好
in hot water 遇到麻煩
in line 排隊
in no time 隨時;立即
in one's line 專長
in short 簡單地說
in short order 迅速地
in spite of oneself 不由自主
in that get up 穿那樣的服裝
in the dark 全然不知
in the eyes of sb 在某人的觀點中
in the hole 遇到經濟困難
in the long run 從長遠來看;終究
in the offering 就在眼前
in the pen 被困在監獄裡
in the pink 精神或身體狀態好
in the roar 轟笑著
in the soap 遇到麻煩
in turn 進而
in(on) behalf of 代表
ineligible for, be 不被錄取的
inferiority complex 自卑感
information bureau 萬事通
innocent kid 清白無辜的人
inside dope 內幕消息
installment plan 分期付款
intensive course 精讀課程
Is Frank in, please? Frank在家嗎?
Is my face red?問心有愧
Is that so?是這樣嗎?
Is this seat taken?這座位有沒有人?
Isn't it ever?我同意你的說法。
Isn't it though?我同意你的說法。
Isn't my word good enough?我的話你也信不過嗎?
It cost me a small fortune. 花了一筆小錢。
It isn't cricket. 不公平;不合理
It makes me sick. 我受不了。
It never rains but it pours. 禍不單行
it pays to do sth 值得做某事
It sounds inviting. 聽起來很吸引人。
It was your fault. 那是你的錯。
It will be just the thing. 剛好合適。
It would really come in handy. 它實在方便。
It's a piece of cake. 真是小菜一碟
It's about time you start thinking ahead 你該想想做些什麼了。
It's been reserved. 這張桌子已經有人定了。
It's Greek to me. 對我猶如天書;我莫名其妙
it's high time 是……的時候了
It's nice you survived. 很高興你還活著。
It's none of your business. 這不關你的事。
It's on me. 由我出錢
it's only to find out 只不過想打聽一下
留言列表